The Heartbreak Kid - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Heartbreak Kid Reviews

January 18, 2017
I thought this was a funny and enjoyable story despite the ratings. Nice ending
January 14, 2017
A big fucking waste of time
½ January 11, 2017
This was physically painful to watch.
January 3, 2017
It's good movie to watch
December 29, 2016
'Oh Grouchy Marx, calm down.'
November 23, 2016
Definitely more hits than misses, there's some great humor early on but it falls apart entirely by the third act like most modern comedies.
½ November 18, 2016
I really don't get all the hate for this movie. I thought it was pretty damn funny
September 11, 2016
Has some funny moments. Stiller is great as usual.
August 7, 2016
somewhat funny, kind of annoying. The misunderstandings are less funny than than they are frustrating
June 23, 2016
Ok Chill, it's Ben Stiller! What can you expect? It's kind of really show how one reveals to another during the relationship and in his case..after marriage.. sit back and laugh! No brainer eh?!
½ June 16, 2016
This movie is flat out horrible. Not funny at all
½ June 12, 2016
had some really funny parts
May 15, 2016
Not as bad as everyone has said. Seeing the leads' relationship play out was interesting and the movie's tone was consistent & light throughout. Not as good as There's Something About Mary, but definitely a good comedy to rent one rainy night.
April 25, 2016
4/23/2016: A pretty decent flick. The cast was excellent and it was enjoyable and fun to watch.
½ March 20, 2016
Dreadful romantic comedy with an unpleasant premise, zero likable characters and shockingly few laughs. The Farrelly's humor flew in the early 90's but it doesn't work anymore.
March 13, 2016
It was pretty funny... but overall not that great
½ February 2, 2016
I find Ben Stiller annoying tbh, and honestly this movie was really no different...the storyline was cute...but this guy obviously doesn't learn his lesson...
½ February 1, 2016
One of the least impressive films from the Farrelly Brothers. Sporadically funny with an ending that trumps everything we've been manipulated to feel for the Stiller character. Lame.
January 3, 2016
I really liked this movie, but most of you will probably hate it. Definitely do not see this movie that I enjoyed. It has terrible reviews. I've seen it 2-3 times.