The Heartbreak Kid - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Heartbreak Kid Reviews

June 23, 2016
Ok Chill, it's Ben Stiller! What can you expect? It's kind of really show how one reveals to another during the relationship and in his case..after marriage.. sit back and laugh! No brainer eh?!
½ June 16, 2016
This movie is flat out horrible. Not funny at all
½ June 12, 2016
had some really funny parts
May 15, 2016
Not as bad as everyone has said. Seeing the leads' relationship play out was interesting and the movie's tone was consistent & light throughout. Not as good as There's Something About Mary, but definitely a good comedy to rent one rainy night.
April 25, 2016
4/23/2016: A pretty decent flick. The cast was excellent and it was enjoyable and fun to watch.
½ March 20, 2016
Dreadful romantic comedy with an unpleasant premise, zero likable characters and shockingly few laughs. The Farrelly's humor flew in the early 90's but it doesn't work anymore.
March 13, 2016
It was pretty funny... but overall not that great
½ February 2, 2016
I find Ben Stiller annoying tbh, and honestly this movie was really no different...the storyline was cute...but this guy obviously doesn't learn his lesson...
½ February 1, 2016
One of the least impressive films from the Farrelly Brothers. Sporadically funny with an ending that trumps everything we've been manipulated to feel for the Stiller character. Lame.
January 3, 2016
I really liked this movie, but most of you will probably hate it. Definitely do not see this movie that I enjoyed. It has terrible reviews. I've seen it 2-3 times.
December 6, 2015
Such an underrated movie!! It's hysterical! I'm shocked at how low of scores it got.
November 22, 2015
It had its moments. Overall was not good. Very disappointing.
November 18, 2015
A solid two star snooze-able romcom.
November 9, 2015
Few effective laughs with a bunch of tasteless and grotesque jokes. The after-credit scene itself is enough to make it lose half a star.
September 13, 2015
Tons of laughs and memorable scenes! My friends and I quote lines from this movie often... I think it's now a cult classic!
July 27, 2015
Funny here, funny there but maybe a little too long and some of the jokes fall flat, but the ones that work, work well.
June 27, 2015
hilarious i laughed my ass off the whole time wat a nightmare she was
June 5, 2015
Malin Akerman is really funny as the crazy wife, but she alone can't save The Heartbreak Kid's forced raunchiness and Ben Stiller's bland performance.
May 16, 2015
I had hoped that the Farrelly's return to R-rated comedy would be great and hilarious. Problem is that this movie starts out good than just goes downhill. Its a damn shame...
½ April 1, 2015
An absurd romantic comedy movie that, at the end, may be enjoyable for some.