The Last Dragon Reviews

• JillyBeans
    Nov 07, 2020

Fantastic! A 1980s Legend of a film, tons of humor, martial arts and Retro Storyline that at the end you will be ready to kiss Snonuffs Converse. Im so very glad that I moved my Feetza to Daddy Greens Pizza and saw it in theaters!

• Jun 27, 2020

What a gonzo, delightful slice of the 80s. It's just such a feel-good, goofy little adventure. I mean when you got characters like Bruce Leroy and Sho Nuff, how can you not have a good time? Mix in all the music video hijinks, the comedy and some genuinely impressive Kung Fu and you're sure to find your soul glow too.

• Apr 18, 2020

This movie is a fun throwback to the Shaw Brothers and Golden Harvest Chop Suey flicks of the 70s with a comedic Motown touch. definitely a movie I'd have to say if you don't like it you're probably allergic to fun.

• Mar 23, 2020

One of the rare 1980s blaxploitation action films featuring a kung fu subgenre Features all all black cast with a bit of romance and comedy sprinkled in Leroy takes after the fighting styles of Bruce Lee yet he still chooses harmony and wisdom over straight up fighting A bully fighter called Sho'Nuff Shogun of Harlem wants Leroy to know who the true champion is Laura Charles is a famous DJ at a nightclub and when she refuses to showcase an artist of a crime lord Leroy steps in to save her Now Leroy and Laura are both targets The movie is full of energy, filled with fun action scenes, rocking 1980s tunes even if the tone is all over the place Most of us wish to find enlightenment, we want to master to the next level, maybe there is no true master when it comes to the art of kung fu, true strength lies in walking away, and we can still learn some moves we're not used to This has the vibe of a Jackie Chan movie but has a more than welcome African American influence behind it all So much fun to watch!

• Feb 12, 2020

This film is partially an action film but it's so much more than that, it's very entertaining, over the top, cheezy, silly & such an 80's film and with all those elements it's very fun to watch. Don't expect a serious martial arts film.

• Jan 20, 2020

This martial arts movie is pretty good. It has cool fight scenes and has a good plot to it. Some of the characters in the movie are kind of goofy looking but overall it's a great story about a man fighting to save his true love from a lunatic and realizes that he needs to get out of his comfort zone and get a life. It's worth seeing.

• Jan 16, 2020

Loved this movie since I was a kid. Vanity was so beautiful

Loved this movie since I was a kid. Vanity was so beautiful

• Jan 05, 2020

Even with no nostalgia for this movie it is still a wild, very entertaining ride from start to finish. With ridiculously bad acting mixed with confusing and painfully awkward scenes throughout the entire film, it is a joy to watch. If you are looking for a bad movie this is the one.

• Dec 18, 2019

I'm in lover this movie since I was 6 years old in the past 34 years in 1985. The Last Dragon was my favorite movie all the time.

• Nov 21, 2019

This combines Kung fu and disco music in an entertaining way. Curious and interesting .