The Switch - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Switch Reviews

September 15, 2017
Wait, this isn't one of those magical body switch comedies...
September 12, 2017
Super Funny exciting Movie.....5 Stars all the way!!!!
August 27, 2017
Kinda dumb but entertaining I guess
½ August 19, 2017
(First and only full viewing - 5/1/2011)
½ July 30, 2017
The movie starts off a bit slow but gets better as it goes on. I think the end was pretty predictable but it was still a good and interesting movie with some laughs. If your interested I suggest you watch it on Netflix before going to buy it on DVD!
June 23, 2017
Predictable, but sweet. I love the kid's character.
April 22, 2017
It's mindless in its narrative path but it's charming in a sense.
½ April 7, 2017
Nice light film about love and relationships
½ April 3, 2017
Entertaining but forgettable
January 12, 2017
Super funny switcheroo with a twist
January 3, 2017
A movie full of .laughs staring Jennifer A. The sarcasm of her best friend as he aids in the raising of her son is priceless. He is the first to learn that his night of druken masturbation led to the switching of her thought to be sperm doner whom she eventually starts a relationship with. The son has the same some quirky characteristics as the best friend (jason bateman) and the twos bond will cause you to shed tears. Along with the funny plot twists mentions make this movie a romantic classic.
December 5, 2016
Must have been great cuz I completely forgot watching this movie.
½ November 13, 2016
Offensive not funny. Reviewed by bunnies! Half a star!
½ November 7, 2016
There are elements here that are genuinely moving, something that is rarely seen in romantic comedies but the film is just that, a romantic comedy. The film wants to focus on the chemistry free, jury rigged romance tearing the focus away from the characters.
July 14, 2016
I have tried to watch this movie on multiple occasions and fall asleep every single time. At least is good for something...
½ May 16, 2016
hated it weird pointlessness that went on for what seemed like hours I only liked it for the actors
½ March 9, 2016
Fun movie with a slightly irritating boy. Jason Bateman did a great job in an adult role compared to his preteen-teen roles on various tv shows.
February 21, 2016
Good chick flick. Cute movie.
January 26, 2016
Sunday arvo easy watch film, and cute child!