Tombstone Reviews

• Feb 01, 2020

Just an incredible masterpiece of cinema! One of the great western movies of all time hands down!

• Jan 12, 2020

A super impressive cast with Kilmer and Russell the stand-outs. Despite a really slow and torrid opening act it really picks up the pace like a stampede when Wyatt and his crew go after the Cowboys.

• Dec 20, 2019

one of the greatest western films of all time in my opinion great cast great story great action awesome film and a very iconic movie quote from yours truly mr Doc holiday played by the great val kilmer im your huckleberry 2 thumbs up a must watch indeed.

• Nov 30, 2019

A classic westerns one of the last few great westerns.

A classic westerns one of the last few great westerns.

• Nov 30, 2019

Best Western movie ever!!!!!!! 100% 5 stars

Best Western movie ever!!!!!!! 100% 5 stars

• Oct 12, 2019

The best western movie i have ever seen!!

The best western movie i have ever seen!!

• Oct 10, 2019

one of the best western ever

one of the best western ever

• Sep 19, 2019

Val Kilmer's portrayal of Doc Holiday is one that will leave you fully satisfied. Kilmer and Russell taking on the mantel of the famous western duo are one of the best to ever meet the screen.

• Sep 06, 2019

My favorite movie! If you haven't seen it "DO IT".

My favorite movie! If you haven't seen it "DO IT".

• Sep 02, 2019

I love Westerns and I love the Ok Corral story. Although Tombstone may be one the better movie adaptations from a historical perspective, I felt it came up short on too many levels. Kurt Russell's Wyatt Earp was bland and Val Kilmer's Doc Holiday is cartoonish and lacked edge. I wished Russell's part had been played by either Paxton or Elliot and I wished Dennis Quaid's Doc Holiday had been in Tombstone and not wasted in Kevin Costner's Wyatt Earp. Then, of course, there is the plotting and the script. Both could have been tighter...but the biggest weakness is the casting.