Toy Story 3 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Toy Story 3 Reviews

½ September 6, 2016
93% - Toy Story films are always fun. This applies to Toy Story 3 as well. The film portrays the idea of toys' relevance to one's life and the concept is executed so well that the movie is very emotionally powerful.
September 5, 2016
Not as good as the first two, but still pretty good
½ August 16, 2016
I miss my jurassic park t-rex puppet, and like the lesson which this movie teaches all of us, we grow up, but must cherish all the memories which we all have with the possessions that defined our childhoods! Just powerful!
August 16, 2016
I don't think I've ever cried more in a movie theater
August 13, 2016
The third instalment in a fantastic franchise continues to bring smart writing with jokes that can make even adults laugh. Toy story 3 is incredible family film and would be a great end to the franchise even if the ending is a bit corny.
August 10, 2016
There is no posible way (in mine or most people's imagination) to end such a marvelous trilogy. Not losing even a tiny bit of its charm, the movie feels as fresh and funny as the first one, talking specially to those who grew up with it, it won't leave outsiders without a smile on their face and great laughs in their memories.
½ August 7, 2016
With a final scene powerful enough even to get the strongest viewers to bring out the tissues, Toy Story 3 is a real force to contend with in the recent age of animated movies; and further reinforces the fact that the franchise is no doubt the greatest animated series of all time.
Verdict: A
½ August 6, 2016
Another strong entry and this one seriously tugs on your heart strings. Not sure if its just me but as someone who grew up with these at a similar age to Andy it really does apply to me as a moral. All the favourites are back with the biggest adventure yet. Lots of laugh, colour and fun for the whole family.
August 4, 2016
This is a good Disney/Pixar movie toy story 3 is amazing and fantastic of the toy story series
½ August 4, 2016
This movie flat out bored me. It tried so hard to be depressing, mature, and almost a little hard for smaller kids. But in that, it was such a drag. It was well animated and has its moments, but not a fun movie to watch. I do see why it is so adored by critics though.
August 3, 2016
TOY STORY 3 is excellent and in my opinion the best of the Toy Story franchise. This movie explores what will happen to Andy's toys once his college years come around, and it executes that premise with amazing skill.The film juggles comedy, emotion and action but it somehow all fits together perfectly. the villain Lotso is interesting if not average, but the voice cast is mainly superb. The arrogant reset Buzz is at times a chore to endure but it doesn't detract from the film. The story is great and well told, and the climax is a high point. It handles emotion perfectly and Lotso's henchmen were intriguing and the movie stays coherent while having a substantial plot. The most refined of the Toy Story film's (an excellent trilogy, that's why I'm worried about the Fourth entry, combine that the washed up John Lasseter is directing, though it could be a return to form.) My favorite Pixar film evades the bad third movie curse, I'd give TOY STORY 3 a 10/10.
August 2, 2016
This film will crush your childhood and make you cry like a baby but I still love this film. When you watch parts of this film you really start to realize that you've grown up with these set of characters and i really felt emotionally attached to them. This is my favorite ending to a pixar film because I feel as well as Andy we've moved on with these characters but they will forever be in our heart. Toy Story 4 better deliver because this could have been the perfect end to this franchise
August 1, 2016
Pixar has done it again! Toy Story 3 is a rare fantastic second sequel. It is incredible how amazing this film is! This film definitely deserves another rare 5 star rating from me as it is just amazing. I gave both Toy Story 1 and Toy Story 2 very good ratings as they were both very good. I love the idea of Toy Story 3, it is a whole new idea which I don't think anybody expected and all the new characters in Toy Story 3 definitely make this film incredible and like the other two films I could watch this film anytime! Toy Story 3 is an amazing film and definitely a very good second sequel. The first film was directed by both John Lassiter and Lee Unkrich. The second film was directed by John Lassiter, Lee Unkrich and Andrew Stanton. This film was directed by just Lee Unkrich and he was able to direct this film and directed it well. This film definitely doesn't disappoint. Well done to Lee Unkrich. And I am hoping that Toy Story 4 when it is released in 2018 will be another good one.
July 30, 2016
They keep finding amazing storylines to exploit and make it better every time.
July 27, 2016
This is the best toy story
July 27, 2016
The best out of the trilogy. Hilarious, exciting, twisty, and worth caring for.
What makes this movie a masterpiece is how creative and rare it is. The ending had me drowning in tears and it's one of the best endings I've ever seen. Ya know why? Because this movie made you care about what's happening until it came to the point where they made us show are tears...but not our sad tears, our tears of joy and care. In my opinion, the best animated movie of my entire life so far. Toy Story 4, please be better than the best out of the trilogy!
Score: 10/10 (Masterpiece).
July 25, 2016
Toy Story 3 is the best Toy story film but not the best Pixar,
The Incredibles was the best because I'm a huge fan of superheros,
Ratatouille is my 2nd Favourite movie because I like cooking,
Walle is My 3rd because I like the look of robots,
I'm going to place Toy Story 3 on 4th place.
And Oh My God I'm ranking Pixar Films,
I'm just going to get to the positives of this movie, No Negatives,
The Toy Story movies are without a doubt getting a lot better the story as brilliant the voice acting were stunning I love the ending it's the happiest i have ever saw, It's a great movie but not 99% good!

Score: 9/10
July 23, 2016
Great animation, fun new characters, sentimental ending and interesting plotline, there really isn't much to say about Toy Story 3.
½ July 23, 2016
(9.5/10)
Toy Story 3 is easily the best threequel in film history.
July 16, 2016
Toy Story 3 is a fantastic movie being Pixar's first threequels. The story, the new and old characters, the cast members, the music & the animation was all fantastic. There's nothing I didn't like about the film it's that good and out of all the Toy Story's I think this one is by far the best out of all them.
with films like Toy Story 2, Monsters Inc, Finding Nemo, Wall-e & Up making me cry this film made me cry as well even more than the other films so make sure if you plan to watch it have some tissues with you just in case.
Anyways this movie is amazing and so far is my favourite Pixar film of all time. I give Toy Story 3 a 10 out of 10 for being a fantastic film with everything in it being amazing and perfect.