Toy Story 3 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Toy Story 3 Reviews

January 13, 2017
Great movie has a nice dark feel to it.
½ January 11, 2017
Nota: 9.5/10 - 4.5/5
½ January 5, 2017
Great directing acting writing worth the watch
January 3, 2017
Great movie with a wonderful ending.
½ January 2, 2017
The perfect way to to end the original 3 Toy Story films. It is a testament to the filmmakers that they have managed to maintain the integrity and specialness of these characters 15 years after the original film. The jokes are great and the action is also top-notch.
½ January 1, 2017
A good family film that has everything that you could ask for, including comedy, life long lessons, an amazing amount of ex machinas, and a little bit of stupidity. However, it is still an enjoyable watch and return to form for the series!
December 29, 2016
Emotional, deep, adventurous, gorgeously animated. Toy Story 3 proves that not all sequels are unnecessary and each sequel simply keeps getting much better.
December 28, 2016
Best one yet. Nuf said
December 27, 2016
Very heart touching movie
December 24, 2016
A true masterpiece that exceeds the level of quality of the previous films and reflects Pixar's own growth in storytelling, being not just an amazing entertainment as the other two but above all a mature and emotionally devastating movie that moved me to tears with its unforgettable final act.
December 12, 2016
The best Toy Story ever! Dark and depressing, and cleverly written out.
December 10, 2016
Toy Story 3 is hilarious, adventurous, and emotional. It wraps up the trilogy in perfect fashion and will have you missing these fun characters by the end.
December 9, 2016
Great movie! Definitely didn't seem as child-oriented as the originals, but still has plenty of content for all ages. I'd say it's right on par with the original!
December 3, 2016
A touching and moving film that cements Toy Story as one of the greatest trilogies of all time.
November 28, 2016
Not exactly perfect but close enough to get the full rating... On Blu-ray.
November 23, 2016
The best Toy Story movie. Whereas I really liked the first two, I LOVED the third. Andy is all grown up and is off to college. The toys haven't been played with for years and end up in a day-care. There they meet some brand new characters, face their worst fears and take part in an awesome heist to try to escape back to Andy's. Toy Story 3 has the best villain in the whole series. Sid was just a dumb kid, the Prospector just wanted to be a collector's item with Woody, Lotso the bear, now this one is pure evil. He comes across as this really adorable, huggable bear but deep down, he is a ruthless dictator of all the toys in the daycare. And worst of all, he thinks he's the good guy in all of this. The drama is more dramatic, the jokes are even funnier, the suspense is more suspenseful, and... man oh man if you don't cry at the end of this movie, you have no soul. Perfect movie!
November 19, 2016
Another sequel that works! Damn! Anyways, Toy Story 3 is the very rare second sequel that works, blending good storytelling, characters, great emotion, and a well-thoughtout resolution, I would heavily recommend this film if you haven't seen it yet!
November 18, 2016
This movie made my baby become obsessed with this movie. Now he wants to watch it everyday.....
November 17, 2016
I love the other toy stories but this one is just sad
November 14, 2016
This is seriously my favorite movie Its funny and all children like it