Toy Story 3 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Toy Story 3 Reviews

½ November 21, 2017
An exciting adventure!
November 19, 2017
Toy Story 3 is a Beautiful Film for the whole Family :) So long partner :)
½ November 14, 2017
While it might not be as funny or memorable as it's predecessors, Toy Story 3 still manages to be an excellent entry in the series, with fun characters and a clever, heartfelt story and an overwhelmingly emotional finale that will definitely strike a chord with audiences who have grown up with these films, and even those who have not. Even the toughest of the tough probably cannot survive that ending with dry eyes.

4.5/5 stars
½ November 14, 2017
The third instalment in a fantastic franchise continues to bring smart writing with jokes that can make even adults laugh. Toy story 3 is incredible family film and would be a great end to the franchise even if the ending is a bit corny.
November 13, 2017
The Toy Story franchise is one of the best animated series of all-time. Toy Story 3 is emotionally satisfying and is a rare second sequel that ends the series on a grandeur high note. Every genius fiber of Pixar is stamped into this film.
November 8, 2017
Toy Story 3: A rare second sequel that improves upon its predeccesors. Toy Story 3 is a heartbreaking, emotionaly powerful, visualy tasteful masterpeice. One that also showcases Disney's imaganative direction and style into what may be the best in the while seires while also being a family fun film and arguably disney's best film.
November 5, 2017
Toy story 3 make me laugh a lot with new characters I know I like Ken and Barbie they were pretty hilarious and I know a lot of people saw this movie and enjoyed it just like me. Laugh a way when you see it
October 15, 2017
What happened to woody's girl, though?
October 13, 2017
Best toy story ever!
½ October 11, 2017
They should have stopped at the first movie. Prolonging a line of predictable unexciting content.
½ September 16, 2017
While personally I don't like this more than the first movie, it is definitely close to that! I can, however, really see how people think this is the best movie in this series. I mean, what is there to be said that hasn't been said by almost everyone in the world? The animation, amazing, the characters, awesome, the comedy shines, I mean come on, this movie just does so many things right from beginning to end. Speaking of the beginning of this movie, it is my favorite opening to any Pixar movie! You have this very action packed and fast paced and exciting scene with the toys, and then it cuts to Andy growing up with the toys throughout his life. It really makes you feel like a kid again if you are all grown up. Another thing Toy Story 3 does super well is having a near perfect blend of comedy and emotion. It will make you laugh a lot, and it will also almost make you cry, because trust me, I almost did the first time I saw this. One more thing that the movie just does such a great job with is the moral, and how it teaches you about change. Change as we all know can be scary, but it can also be good. With Toy Story 3, it makes sure that change in the movie is not too simple, but also not too scary. All in all, Toy Story 3 is definitely a movie up there with my favorite Pixar movies. 9.5 out of 10. What more can I say, it's just an amazing movie!
September 9, 2017
The best possible ending. One small step for a toy, one giant leap for animation (3)
August 31, 2017
is cool And it has great argument
August 25, 2017
Perfect 3rd instalment
Perfect Trilogy
5/5
August 21, 2017
hollywood, don't make toy story 4. this is the perfect way to end the series.
August 18, 2017
Best one out of the three
August 14, 2017
Toy Story 3 is a solid, amazing finish to a trilogy. It has some amazing characters, and the story is super solid. I recommend this to people of all ages
½ August 12, 2017
By far the worst one
August 8, 2017
One of the best animated films I've seen. This film has great characters, story and gets your emotions rolling. I love this movie!