Toy Story 3 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Toy Story 3 Reviews

December 3, 2016
A touching and moving film that cements Toy Story as one of the greatest trilogies of all time.
November 28, 2016
Not exactly perfect but close enough to get the full rating... On Blu-ray.
November 26, 2016
Rating: 9.0 out of 10.
November 23, 2016
The best Toy Story movie. Whereas I really liked the first two, I LOVED the third. Andy is all grown up and is off to college. The toys haven't been played with for years and end up in a day-care. There they meet some brand new characters, face their worst fears and take part in an awesome heist to try to escape back to Andy's. Toy Story 3 has the best villain in the whole series. Sid was just a dumb kid, the Prospector just wanted to be a collector's item with Woody, Lotso the bear, now this one is pure evil. He comes across as this really adorable, huggable bear but deep down, he is a ruthless dictator of all the toys in the daycare. And worst of all, he thinks he's the good guy in all of this. The drama is more dramatic, the jokes are even funnier, the suspense is more suspenseful, and... man oh man if you don't cry at the end of this movie, you have no soul. Perfect movie!
November 19, 2016
Another sequel that works! Damn! Anyways, Toy Story 3 is the very rare second sequel that works, blending good storytelling, characters, great emotion, and a well-thoughtout resolution, I would heavily recommend this film if you haven't seen it yet!
November 18, 2016
This movie made my baby become obsessed with this movie. Now he wants to watch it everyday.....
November 17, 2016
I love the other toy stories but this one is just sad
November 14, 2016
This is seriously my favorite movie Its funny and all children like it
November 7, 2016
To be honest very great and as good as the 1st 2 films
November 6, 2016
The perfect conclusion to the perfect series. Rounds off the experience of growing up and letting go in a way that feels more real than anywhere else.
October 22, 2016
Great movie, very creative.
October 16, 2016
Finally gave this a go. Wasn't really interested in the series before. But giving this one a try was worth it. Was awesome! Just felt bad that Woody didn't stick around with Andy. Was very selfish of him. Andy didn't wanna let go of him yet.
½ September 6, 2016
93% - Toy Story films are always fun. This applies to Toy Story 3 as well. The film portrays the idea of toys' relevance to one's life and the concept is executed so well that the movie is very emotionally powerful.
September 5, 2016
Not as good as the first two, but still pretty good
½ August 16, 2016
I miss my jurassic park t-rex puppet, and like the lesson which this movie teaches all of us, we grow up, but must cherish all the memories which we all have with the possessions that defined our childhoods! Just powerful!
August 16, 2016
I don't think I've ever cried more in a movie theater
August 13, 2016
The third instalment in a fantastic franchise continues to bring smart writing with jokes that can make even adults laugh. Toy story 3 is incredible family film and would be a great end to the franchise even if the ending is a bit corny.
August 10, 2016
There is no posible way (in mine or most people's imagination) to end such a marvelous trilogy. Not losing even a tiny bit of its charm, the movie feels as fresh and funny as the first one, talking specially to those who grew up with it, it won't leave outsiders without a smile on their face and great laughs in their memories.
½ August 7, 2016
With a final scene powerful enough even to get the strongest viewers to bring out the tissues, Toy Story 3 is a real force to contend with in the recent age of animated movies; and further reinforces the fact that the franchise is no doubt the greatest animated series of all time.
Verdict: A