Ultimate Avengers II Reviews

• Jan 14, 2021

animação pessima ruim

animação pessima ruim

• Jun 29, 2020

A little better than the original, still far too obsessed with Cap.

A little better than the original, still far too obsessed with Cap.

• Gimly M Super Reviewer
    May 19, 2020

It does feel like a continuation of the first film, which is cool because a lot animated sequels do their best to start fresh every time, but unfortunately, it crosses that line from "continuous" and hits full "rehash" territory. And Ultimate Avengers wasn't even good the first time around.

• Apr 24, 2020

This movie is right on with the first one, this just simply highest the stakes.

This movie is right on with the first one, this just simply highest the stakes.

• Dec 18, 2017

Just more of the same from the first one. It's cool for introducing Black Panther, but it doesn't do much more. There's more action sequences at least...

• Jamie C Super Reviewer
    Oct 11, 2017

Not as good as the first and apart from the ending which was pretty good the rest was very bland and it seemed to drag on so much even my kids were bored, The story was boring and predictable the only thing that stands out is the action but even that wasn't enough to save it from being very poor.

• Sep 17, 2016

It may take a while for Black Panther to have a live action appearance, but for his presence in Ultimate Avengers 2: Rise of the Panther, he is righteously awesome.

• May 05, 2016

I liked it better then the first lots of action

I liked it better then the first lots of action

• Aug 11, 2015

People have to remember that this is meant for kids. And for kids, this movie is entertaining. I'm 19, and it's still watchable.

• Jun 05, 2015