Undefeated Reviews

• Mar 30, 2018

Memorable, and because it's a documentary, the impact of what happens is raw and real. Amazing hearts, faith and perseverance against tough odds. Coach Bill is a great "dad" to these young men, and gives them a clear standard to rise to. Wish there were more coaches like him in high school football!

• Jan 28, 2017

Not as good as his earlier documentaries, but still great.

Not as good as his earlier documentaries, but still great.

• Jan 01, 2017

Great inspiring story! Highly recommend.

Great inspiring story! Highly recommend.

• May 05, 2016

Very inspirational movie. Very good for a sports film. I don't think I've ever liked a sports film before, but it was very good and it was very realistic.

• Nov 27, 2015

Undefeated is a simple, yet interesting documentary. In just under two hours this film manages to showcase a wide variety of emotions including heartbreak, apathy, frustration and elation. I'm not that big into sports, but I found myself pulled into the world of high school football, and invested in the lives of each one of the kids. This is an inspiring movie.

• Aug 21, 2015

A moving documentary about a white high school football coach who donates his time volunteering to help young black boys grow into men.

• Aug 10, 2015

A documentary following a high school football team and their coach. This film touches themes of race, class, and religion that may be a bit familiar to documentary fans. However, although these issues are touched, they aren't rubbed in and instead focuses on the relationships and growth of people. On the technical side, the film also has amazing editing and a moving score. I also cried three times.

• Jul 28, 2015

Well done documentary that not only captures emotional change among athletes but also among the community.

• Jul 19, 2015

this is the reason documentaries are made real life real people real problems

this is the reason documentaries are made real life real people real problems

• May 04, 2015

It's the opening of this documentary that really grabs you, as the head coach of the football team begins talking about all the players that are not available to him because of crime and shootings and so on. The film focuses on the head coach and three of the players on the team, and you are immediately drawn into their lives and their efforts to make it to the playoffs and win their first playoff game.