Whiplash Reviews

• Sep 07, 2019

I honestly don't see the attraction to this movie?

I honestly don't see the attraction to this movie?

• Sep 05, 2019

This movie was outstanding phenomenal at acting I can watch that movie again and again and again.

• Sep 05, 2019

Whiplash is a really exciting movie about a great drummer call Andrew, he needs to enter in the best jazz band of school. I believe that this movie is one of the best movies ever because it has the best performance by the actor Milles Teller (who is one of my favorites actors) and J.K Simmons. Milles teller plays the drums since he was seven years old and. a lot of things are good in this movie but for me the best is soundtrack, I have to accept I`ve never listened jazz but now I always listens while I`m doing homework. In my opinion if you didn`t watch it, you should watch it.

• Sep 05, 2019

In this movie we can see the spectacular performance of Teller and Simmons in a drama jazz movie. The Big Band music an the performance of the musicians makes you want more from this movie.This movie reminds you how hard can the life be with you and how you can beat this challenges no matter how difficult it could be

• Aug 22, 2019

A modern day classic and JK Simmons is nothing short of brilliant. Bravo!

A modern day classic and JK Simmons is nothing short of brilliant. Bravo!

• Aug 20, 2019

Absolute masterpiece of a movie. Music is incredible and amazingly performed. The acting is amazing and will keep you engaged for the whole movie.

• Aug 18, 2019

It's a must-see. From the amazing performance of Miles Teller and J. K. Simmons, to the realistic way that the dedication and ambition for greatness that every artist has gone through at some point of his life are shown, this movie hits every right button and it cements it's legacy as a timeless classic.

• Aug 10, 2019

The directors focus on negative space, capturing the energy of J.K Simmons was superb. [SPOLER ALERT] A film that leaves you questioning the if the Hero really won in the end.

• Aug 06, 2019

It's hard to believe, but this movie about a college drummer is one of the best suspense movies I've ever seen. I watched this movie after seeing La La Land so I went into it with high expectations, and it did not disappoint. The performances were all great, especially J.K. Simmons and Miles Teller. The movie was shot incredibly well, specifically the drummimg scenes. The movie does a great job of depicting emotional abuse and its effects. The end of the movie leaves you not quite knowing what to feel, something that Chazelle does masterfully. I would reccomend this movie to anyone who wants to watch two hours of J Jonah Jameson calling children names.

• Aug 05, 2019

Wiplash is a movie that was praised by critics, and i´m agree, is a very good movie,and the J.K Simmons performeance is amazing, J.K Simmons is one of my favorite actors.The movie is about a young drummer, maybe this could sound boring,but is not,something that i like very much is that the movie is very realistic to some extent,give you the message that without pain there is no gain,and that is 100 porcent true.The main character suffer ,and you don't realize,because the movie doesn't victimize the characters and that´s something good. It's very different movie than the ones I've seen, I loved this movie,but the problem is that the movie sometimes is a little exaggerated, like when Andrew is crashed by a car and even though this bleeding is going to touch the concert. Look i don´t have any trouble in which the movie has only two main characters, the problem is that they doesn't have much personality,we know that both like music and well thats it.In conclusion Whiplash it's an outstanding movie but it's not perfect