Wind Chill - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Wind Chill Reviews

December 9, 2016
Two college students played by Emily Blunt and Ashton Holmes inadvertently get themselves stuck on a snow bank, and are later visited by unexplained forces with revelations to follow.
October 2, 2016
Yeah no. As much as I love Emily Blunt I just can't conjure up a reality where this makes sense or where this warrants viewing.
½ July 18, 2016
It is suspenseful and ultimately frightening but the Script is what hurts the film, the story doesn't really go anywhere.
April 17, 2016
Probably the worst film I've ever seen
February 13, 2016
The ending had a lot of meaning and made watching the whole film worth while
February 5, 2016
Never believe lowish ratings,

1) I like the snow,
2) I like creepy movies,
3) I like great acting,
4) I love Emily Blunt,
What's not to like about Wind Chill - I've watched it 5 times in the past 6 months, does that make me weird, creepy, or is it a well made thriller!
January 28, 2016
Not even the immensely watchable Emily Blunt can save this mediocre ghost story.
December 31, 2015
Not that good, not that bad just a very long Twilight Zone Episode
September 30, 2015
A tepid little horror movie with no real scares in it. No gore, thank God, but the ghosts were neither menacing nor scary. Emily Blunt and Ashton Holmes were excellent but even they couldn't carry a script which went nowhere. Pardon the obvious pun but if you're looking for a genuine chill, look elsewhere.
August 8, 2015
I love this movie

I watch it more than 1000 times

with powerful casting
Emily blunt
Ashton Holmes
June 21, 2015
Not everyone gets this movie but it leave a mark
Robbanflix
January 2, 2015
A horror / mystery movie which i thought would be scarier then it really were. Story is about 2 students sharing a ride home over the holidays and they get problem on the way there when they choose a shortcut.. Stuck on the road in winter/ night time strange things begins to happen outside the car. Its a worth seeing movie but could have been better.
November 1, 2014
Sometimes difficult to follow this one stills delivers a great old fashioned ghost story.
October 13, 2014
Complete shit. Totally boring and stupid. But I love me some Emily Blunt. Only other redeeming point, the movie references Delaware and plays into the plot of the film.
October 1, 2014
It didn't really give you much to latch on to, and by the climax I was just sort of waiting for it to end. Which is a shame, because I like Emily Blunt
½ September 19, 2014
A so-so ghost story about two college students trapped on a snowy Pennsylvania country road on their way to Delaware. I liked the approach, favoring atmosphere over cheap scares/gore, but the script needed polishing. Fun fact: Steven Soderbergh and George Clooney executive produced.
½ April 22, 2014
Pile if shit, don't waste your time
January 3, 2014
Great Thriller!!!!!!
December 19, 2013
...an atmospheric and handsomely crafted low-key creeper filled with fascinatingly substantial characters gorgeously performed therefore serving as the film's vital element for efficiency.
November 10, 2013
Ihan hyva idea mutta toteutus jai kohtalaiseksi.