Wind Chill - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Wind Chill Reviews

October 2, 2016
Yeah no. As much as I love Emily Blunt I just can't conjure up a reality where this makes sense or where this warrants viewing.
½ July 18, 2016
It is suspenseful and ultimately frightening but the Script is what hurts the film, the story doesn't really go anywhere.
April 17, 2016
Probably the worst film I've ever seen
February 13, 2016
The ending had a lot of meaning and made watching the whole film worth while
February 5, 2016
Never believe lowish ratings,

1) I like the snow,
2) I like creepy movies,
3) I like great acting,
4) I love Emily Blunt,
What's not to like about Wind Chill - I've watched it 5 times in the past 6 months, does that make me weird, creepy, or is it a well made thriller!
January 28, 2016
Not even the immensely watchable Emily Blunt can save this mediocre ghost story.
December 31, 2015
Not that good, not that bad just a very long Twilight Zone Episode
September 30, 2015
A tepid little horror movie with no real scares in it. No gore, thank God, but the ghosts were neither menacing nor scary. Emily Blunt and Ashton Holmes were excellent but even they couldn't carry a script which went nowhere. Pardon the obvious pun but if you're looking for a genuine chill, look elsewhere.
August 8, 2015
I love this movie

I watch it more than 1000 times

with powerful casting
Emily blunt
Ashton Holmes
June 21, 2015
Not everyone gets this movie but it leave a mark
Robbanflix
January 2, 2015
A horror / mystery movie which i thought would be scarier then it really were. Story is about 2 students sharing a ride home over the holidays and they get problem on the way there when they choose a shortcut.. Stuck on the road in winter/ night time strange things begins to happen outside the car. Its a worth seeing movie but could have been better.
November 1, 2014
Sometimes difficult to follow this one stills delivers a great old fashioned ghost story.
October 13, 2014
Complete shit. Totally boring and stupid. But I love me some Emily Blunt. Only other redeeming point, the movie references Delaware and plays into the plot of the film.
October 1, 2014
It didn't really give you much to latch on to, and by the climax I was just sort of waiting for it to end. Which is a shame, because I like Emily Blunt
½ September 19, 2014
A so-so ghost story about two college students trapped on a snowy Pennsylvania country road on their way to Delaware. I liked the approach, favoring atmosphere over cheap scares/gore, but the script needed polishing. Fun fact: Steven Soderbergh and George Clooney executive produced.
½ April 22, 2014
Pile if shit, don't waste your time
January 3, 2014
Great Thriller!!!!!!
December 19, 2013
...an atmospheric and handsomely crafted low-key creeper filled with fascinatingly substantial characters gorgeously performed therefore serving as the film's vital element for efficiency.
November 10, 2013
Ihan hyva idea mutta toteutus jai kohtalaiseksi.
½ November 1, 2013
Other than get me in the spirit of Christmas with its freezing cold winter concept, this film was relatively pointless. It's one of those that is slow going, builds up gradually and then disappoints right at the moment where you're desperate for it to drop in a magnificent bombshell. When a girl gets a lift home from a stranger after college, they decide to take a short cut (as they always do in these films) and end up being driven off road by some vehicle that then appears to vanish. Once they come around, they are snowed in in the middle of nowhere, with no food, water or heat. Desperate to make contact for help, but limited to the warmth of their car, they try in vain to shout down some locals that appear to be loitering nearby. After being ignored on several attempts, the couple realise that these individuals are not your everyday humans, and soon become plagued by the strange events that begin to pan out. Trying desperately to continue making contact with civilisation but suffering major déjà vu from the subsequent escape attempts, it becomes a battle against time to try and survive the freezing cold temperatures of the night. I didn't anticipate where this was ever going to go but I thought there might have been one of those random gory moments that sees someone have to amputate their limbs due to it being stuck (or having frostbite). No such luck though I'm afraid as the entire concept was devoted to ghoulish goings-on with added mystery and suspense that really didn't amount to anything memorable, other than a tale about a haunted back road, following the aftermath of past crashes! For a Halloween film, this wasn't the most sinister of choices I made, but I guess it's a lesson learnt and another horror movie ticked off the checklist.