Wunderkinder - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Wunderkinder Reviews

August 13, 2017
Refreshing story that keeps you captivated till the end.
½ September 11, 2012
touching story and great music!
August 17, 2012
Holocaust movies are not easy viewing. However, they are usually uplifting dramas telling stories of incredible human courage and endurance, alongside horrific cruelty. I see everyone that I can, not because I need to know any more about the holocaust but because I feel we need to bear witness to this tragedy in our history. There are still stories to be told and we should honour those stories by listening, reading and watching.
The children in this German language film are fabulous and the friend who attended the preview with me said that she had to keep repeating to herself that it wasnâ(TM)t real, so she didnâ(TM)t break down. It is also a fascinating story of friendship and courage.
August 5, 2012
A beautiful, brutal, melancholy movie.
I understand the story is long gone in the wave of history. I just can't stop feeling angry and sad when the story end.
The music has fit the movie perfectly, such as The Hungarian Dance in the scene of trip, Flight of the Bumble Bee in the last for kids playing to save their own lives.
At the end, the Larissa's song to sooth the atmosphere, and my weeping heart for the story, for the fate that happened in those dark dark days.
½ March 24, 2012
It's a same sad Jewish story, I guess. These 3 kids' friendship was amazing And also their talent about music!!