X-Men: The Last Stand - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

X-Men: The Last Stand Reviews

½ July 21, 2017
If only the young cast wasn't so bad or superficial, "X-Men: The Last Stand" would be much better. Phoenix entrance is this movie is good, she's a good villain, but the plot has too many characters, even introducing Beast, one of the most interesting x-man. It's a shame that Mystic had that dissappoiting death, that Pyro didn't have his motivation explored enough, that Shadowcat and Angel were so emotionaly empty and that Magneto's army was so superficial and boring. It definitely wasn't enough comparing to its predecessors!
½ July 19, 2017
A pretty f**king bad film
½ July 17, 2017
X-Men: The Last Stand has breathtaking visuals and performances, and many more powerful possibilities, but the story itself wastes the chances and concludes the film in an unsuccessful way.
July 16, 2017
It's funny but the action is too much
July 13, 2017
Heavy on action and effects, but amongst all the mayhem, it finds very little time to stay faithful to its source material and do proper justice to its mutants. All these added up, the X-Men Trilogy ends on a low note.
½ July 13, 2017
Not as much character depth like the last two, but I actually enjoyed this one with its darker tone and cool action scenes. I feel like if I was an X-Men fan I would probably not like it, but as a regular movie fan, I can watch it and enjoy it.
½ June 26, 2017
We Stand together. X-Men. All of us.
June 25, 2017
Those deaths... shouldn't have happened.... they ruined it
½ June 24, 2017
This movie could have been great if Bryan Singer stayed on as the director. It had some good scenes but the where to many stories in the film.

6.8/10
June 14, 2017
An underwhelming ending to a trilogy, because of a terrible directorial choice, and overstuffed script.
June 14, 2017
Didn't like the movie.Thought it would be better
½ June 2, 2017
It doesn't quite deal with the themes of prejudism quite seriously as its predecessors what with Bryan Singer being busy trying to mend the fences that Supermans III and IV broke with Superman Returns. Fortunately, X-Men: The Last Stand has some great action especially in the third act and Hugh Jackman once again shines as Wolverine. The rest of the cast does as well as him, you know. I did kinda like Kelsey Grammer as Beast. While it does serve as a disappointing conclusion to what we might as well call the original X-Men trilogy, it still provides a fast-paced spectacle that's entertaining in its own right.
June 1, 2017
A melodramatic X-Men tale that fails to finish off the trilogy with grace.
May 29, 2017
The Last Stand's special effects and action sequences are excellent, but that character development just isn't there, and the convoluted plot that is so unbearably inconclusive drags down what Brian Singer should have directed.
½ May 23, 2017
I think I'm the only person in the world that likes this film aha. It's good it's got its flaws but is still good
½ May 7, 2017
SPOILER ALERT: If you can ignore the opening 10 minutes of cheese there are some pretty epic scenes such as Iceman and Pyro's battle as well as Dark Phoenix disintegrating a certain bald professor. Honestly, the series is probably better when Bryan Singer does not direct.
April 30, 2017
This ruined the franchise for five years.
½ April 22, 2017
Very decent movie, it has lost its essence of the first two movies but it's still fresh and good.
April 15, 2017
A tiny bit underrated, The Last Stand delivers the great acting and action of previous entries at the cost of the emotional depth they had.
April 11, 2017
Though the action in this movie is undeniably cool to look at, it does not explore deeper character moments, unlike its predecessors, which is ultimate flaw in this third entry.