Zambezia - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Fine Animation - Movie ...good enough story , funny ? Bwaa yes . SOMDVD
April 3, 2015
horrible animated movie
½ August 2, 2014
Gran guion, con un inicio flojo pero un desarrollo y final muy bueno, ademas de ser educativa
July 12, 2014
Great visuals and great story. The voice acting is superb and the film has a great heart. Great premiere film from South Africa's Triggerfish Animation Studios.
Overall: 8/10
January 31, 2014
If your brain dead Disney addict with low standards and the attention span of a gnat don't bother to rent this movie for your family.
December 13, 2013
El trailer destruyó mis expectativas por completo.
December 12, 2013
Los dibujos no son tan buenos, la historia es muy apegada a un libreto llamado al exito, pero no le alcanza, hace falta expontenidad, chispa, pero los niños se entretienen con la historia, viene con mensaje y todo, pero demasiado predecible.
August 27, 2013
La verdad no la quería ver casi que la vi porque ya no me quedaba más que ver en la cartelera y estaba muy ocioso no me decepciono tanto como creí pero desde el principio se ve que es una historia como tantas con un presupuesto bajo al que varios artistas le apostaron.
½ July 31, 2013
Not nearly as bad as the current 17% score suggests. The film has generally likeable characters (although some of the stereotypes might make the grownups in the audience cringe), a convincing villain and enough story to keep it going all the way through. Computer animated flight scenes don't bore quickly in any movie, and this is no exception. People who think movies through too much will be glad someone has finally found a way to make the old "none of these animals kill each other yet nobody goes hungry" gimmick at least somewhat realistic by including only birds in the pact. The DVD comes with a 3D version (including glasses), which is perfectly recommendable for people that want to see a headache inducing black and white film. The normal version is recommendable though, and for a South African movie with a 20 million dollar budget, it comes pretty damn close to the standards set by the likes of Pixar and DreamWorks.
June 27, 2013
Passable as a kids film, extremely predictable, but my son loved it.
½ June 16, 2013
Bbvccfggguhguvhi hog uhhfgjibhhbbbvgugcuhhihhhuuuuiikllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllwwwwwwwwwiiiiiiiiiCcCcgggggggggggggggggggccccccccccj
June 16, 2013
leuk en mooi. stoer dat het een zuid-Afrikaanse film is!
June 9, 2013
No need to watch this
June 5, 2013
I do not like this movie. I fell asleep in the movie which I don't normally do.
May 23, 2013
Fantastic movie full of colour and great animation. Lovely story.
½ May 19, 2013
It has a beginning and an ending. The ending was the best part because the movie was over and we didn't have to put up with it any longer. It's not worth it. It's attempts at comedy, action and drama fail. It's set in Africa and some birds have Indian accents! Come on! So DO NOT watch this.
May 12, 2013
Kjempekoselig. Og så mange fine pippipper da.
½ May 4, 2013
My 2 year old liked it. 3 weeks later he's still talking about it. This may not be the best animated film you'll ever see but it appeals to its target audience.
April 20, 2013
It could have been more deeply motioned if some good guy would have died. No fresh. Okay movie. Bad rendering and animation motion.
½ December 16, 2012
Hienoa etta tarina ei ollut se totuttu ja lapi kayty vaikka tassa paljon olikin peruskliseita joita esim Disney noudattaa piirretyissaan. Jeff Goldblum on aina ihana <3