9-1-1: Season 3 Reviews

• Jun 13, 2020

La calidad es casi la misma, aunque el final convence a medias, como la aparición mal aprovechada de Connie Britton, 9-1-1 sigue brindando suspenso puro todas las semanas.

• Jun 09, 2020

The tsunami episodes are excellent.

The tsunami episodes are excellent.

• Jun 04, 2020

This third season is great. The entire cast is wonderful, the 9-1-1 calls are very clever and I admire that. It was a season in which we were able to get to know the characters better and grow more attached to them.

• May 16, 2020

I like the evolution this series has had, even if it still is a bit cheesy, it keeps on delivering some really breathtaking adventures for the LAFD's 118 response team (they really keep getting the worst of the accidents in Los Angeles), but they are still a bonded and skilled group of first responders. Deadly tsunamis, fatal car crashes, the hijacking of the 911 call center, a terrible serial rapist pursuit and a train derailment are some of the highlights of this season. Excellent acting, tense and dramatic scenes and useful teachings for everyday life.

• Apr 27, 2020

Season 3 of 9-1-1 is a really fun, emotional, thrill ride of honestly many genres. It brings up important issues well and all together works very well. There could be more to it like in the show itself, the tsunami scene could have showed more destruction and people running and screaming, but that still worked well enough too. This season definitely works effectivly.

• Feb 04, 2020

So far this season is not disappointing. Can't wait for part 2 of the season to kick off.

• Jan 28, 2020

Although this show has become one of my guilty pleasures, they are bringing back Connie Britton's unbearable Abby character this season which will signal the end of watching for me. Connie may be fabulous in other roles, but as Abby, she was boring, mopey, and added nothing to the show other than a hideously frumpy wardrobe (that actually matched her personality, or lack there of) and desperate teenage glasses. Jennifer Love Hewitt was like a much needed breath of fresh air after being suffocated by the uncomfortable Buck and Abby story line that should never, ever, ever be revisited. I love the idea of him being with an older woman, but not the most boring, depressing, haggard looking character on the show.

• Jan 09, 2020

Still silly inventions that could only happen in the fantasyland where it is written. Meh

• Nov 26, 2019

This season is so far the best, with so much tension and adrenaline, I was at edge of my seat almost every episode..

• Nov 25, 2019

It's so sugar sweet, that is so hilarious.

It's so sugar sweet, that is so hilarious.