9-1-1: Season 3 Reviews

• Nov 13, 2019

Best show i've seen in a very long time.

Best show i've seen in a very long time.

• Oct 30, 2019

Absolutely breathtaking1 breaking barriers and breaking my heart! I love this show a must-see!

• Oct 29, 2019

Not very good. Some poor and very fake CGI. As well as a very predictable plot.

Not very good. Some poor and very fake CGI. As well as a very predictable plot.

• Oct 28, 2019

I really like this show. I am hooked on it.

I really like this show. I am hooked on it.

• Oct 22, 2019

Such an amazing show that tackles real life situations brilliantly. The cast is absolutely perfect!

• Oct 21, 2019

The screenwriters have a decent handle on wokeness but not so much on emergency situations. The director phoned in his version of how normal people act and has no clue as to how extraordinary people handle crises. I feel sorry for a few of the actors who, under better circumstances, have been known to act. There is that one guy who is pretty good at staring with bemusement at the action without doing anything.

• Oct 15, 2019

Love the show, love the cast ❤️

Love the show, love the cast ❤️

• Oct 14, 2019

Good for mindless tv BUT first season was best. Show ruined by replacing THE MOST INTERESTING & MAIN character. Replaced a nice normal SMART STRONG TOGETHER woman with younger dumber maybe hollywood cuter wife abuse victim. Seriously? Angela Bassett saves the show.

• Oct 13, 2019

like this tv series!

like this tv series!

• Oct 07, 2019

The show is amazing with so many plot twists. The show really grabs your attention and has amazing cliff hangers. The show is obviously very over the top and ridiculous, but that is important to keep it interesting.