Dietland: Season 1 Reviews

• Oct 01, 2018

Delivering intelligent social and political commentary on how appearance will affect your social ranks and that you can never change people's minds about their bias towards fat people, colored people and women, Dietland achieves in multiple categories that most fictional programs about struggling with one's weight does not.

• Aug 21, 2018

This is a man hating show that would never be accepted if it were about killing women accused of terrible things. This divides us instead of uniting us so we need to move away from this kind of hate .

• Aug 13, 2018

Loving it. Can't wait for season 2.

Loving it. Can't wait for season 2.

• Aug 09, 2018

Took me a few episodes to appreciate the humor and wonderful acting. A real life take on what women have gone through over the years. Actor who plays Plum is fabulous and Julianne M. is always a treat to watch. Don't feel the murderous theme is necessary or needed.

• Jul 31, 2018

FabuloUs show! Speaks to so many oeople.

FabuloUs show! Speaks to so many oeople.

• Jul 30, 2018

Brilliant scripts and exceptionally talented actors -- its funny, its sad, it makes you wonder if the writers have watched parts of your life.

• Jul 28, 2018

original and witty, it goes through the challenges of the women day by day and shows one of the most radical expressions of feminism that many of us like.

• Jul 22, 2018

Absolutely fantastic

Absolutely fantastic

• Jul 21, 2018

initially compelling and refreshing the series loses focus round' episode 5

initially compelling and refreshing the series loses focus round' episode 5

• Jul 17, 2018

Mandatory for every female on the planet who supports "Me Too". Watch the entire season to get the entire evolving story <3