Doctor Who: Season 10 Reviews

• Jul 14, 2020

This is a fantastic series of television, i love season 10!!!!!!!! Capaldi is at his best, Mackie is exciting and Lucas is actually hilarious.

• Jun 09, 2020

Two excellent companions and Capaldi at his best

Two excellent companions and Capaldi at his best

• May 10, 2020

While the storyline throughout seasons 9 and 10 isn't as engaging and characters' stories aren't as deep as the Matt Smith era, it's not as terrible as the new seasons with the new writers. Still maintains the spirit of Doctor Who. Seasons 11 and 12 have just lost it though...

• May 07, 2020

This is probably the weakest of the three series that Capaldi spearheaded, however that does not mean it was bad because I still enjoyed myself watching it, very much liked the relationship building between the Doctor, Bill, Nardole and Missy, each character brought a different element to the team, and another absolute stinger of a twist hit us hard in the penultimate episode. Capaldi showed once again why he was cast as the Doctor, brilliant as ever, elevating some of the questionable writing to make it more than passable, and Pearl Mackie was a wonderful new face to discover, underrated actress in my opinion. Definitely worth watching this series, there are plenty of intriguing (albeit, at times, convoluted) plots, and just enough fan service to keep die hard Whovians glued to the screen.

• Mar 20, 2020

Peter Capaldi was my favourite Doctor. I miss you and Moffat so much...

Peter Capaldi was my favourite Doctor. I miss you and Moffat so much...

• Mar 14, 2020

Missy is fantastic and saves the poor writing of this season that not even Peter Capaldi fine acting could save, Pearl Mackie is the worst companion since Noel Clarke. i would rather see the return of Noel Clarke then watch any more episode of Pearl Mackie. Lucky the pretty much kill her off in this season.

• Mar 02, 2020

Great actors good special effects, shame all ruined with terrible story lines and his companion was bad 👎. (But still much better then s11 and latest s12.)

• Feb 29, 2020

A fantastic series of Doctor Who, ending in one of the best two-parters the show has seen.

• Feb 10, 2020

A beautiful farewell to Capaldi and Mofatt. I prefer the ninth season, but this one is also very good

• Jan 23, 2020

crap. Dull, amateurish..... Of the Doctor Who series, this is worst I have EVER seen. Poor casting Dire writing, terrible plots, hopeless dialogue Chris Chibnall? hopeless show runner. Dear BBC this show needs to DIE. It's so bad, it's embarrassing. BBC shows, like The Detectorists, are EXCELLENT. They deserve awards. But this was not an accident It was well written and cast. Dr Who has a huge budget and it is being squandered. DEAR BBC, If you can't do decent show, SELL IT TO SOMEONE COMPETENT WRITERS AND WITH BETTER CAST. It is a FAIL. Kill it and dont let it die slowly on TV.