Our Cartoon President: Sesaon 2 Reviews

• Aug 19, 2019

Our Cartoon President is a show which sometimes leaves much to be desired. The character animation can look stiff, episodes sometimes feel disjointed in structure, and score is nothing exceptional. That being said, I feel as if this show makes up for its other lackluster elements in the comedy department. Although not every joke lands, if one misses, there's always a title wave of other comedic material coming in so quickly that I hardly care. Cartoon Donald Trump Jr. and Cory Booker are characters that had me consistently laughing, and many scenes, especially the more topical cold opens, were consistent laughs all the way through. The Democrats added into the mix were great additions and I'm interested to see how the show will work with whoever gets nominated in real life. Our Cartoon President is a show which I would recommend to someone who follows American politics. Although the show might work better if it was shorter, with less sub-plots, the character driven comedy is definitely the highlight, and the show's humor has only gotten better in season 2. (Hopefully there's a bit of an animation upgrade in season 3)

• Jun 09, 2019

The first season had a rough start but once you get used to the caricatures of these real politicians and journalists, it really grows on you. In a sense, it becomes like producer, Stephan Colbert's, The Late Show, in which it makes the stress of today's politics easier to swallow- Not everyone in the world has to be evil, but everyone is at least a tad (or alot) bit dumb, and I take solace in that.

• Jun 03, 2019

this show is just trash, lame concept taken way too far all because a president got in that these guys dont like. im not even american this shows just trash and a trash idea thrown into a trash compactor and then somehow aired on tv.