Scream Queens: Season 2 Reviews

• Nov 02, 2019

Better than season 1. It's a shame there's no season 3

Better than season 1. It's a shame there's no season 3

• Nov 07, 2018

The first season was so so good and I was just so incredibly disappointed in the second season. The plot was absolute garbage and made no sense at all.

• Dec 26, 2017

I enjoyed the transition to the hospital in this season. I hope there is a third season, which I am looking forward to.

• Jul 30, 2017

This series managed to lose a Toronto amount of viewers during its two year run. Good job! Made by the production team of American Horror Story, they tweaked the premise of that show`s witchy third season a little, added some Scream, a sprinkling of Heathers, (even Teeth?) and went for broke. Emma Roberts acted like on a trampoline. It never got the horror quite right, but will be remembered for its silly moments: The death of a Taylor Swift fan - Suicide by snake - The worst The Shining maze joke ever - When not to insult a jury - The party Chanel throws her older doctor boyfriend to show that she understands his generation. And how the Chanels declared, in the more relaxed second season, the need for more Chanels - to get killed instead of them. Callous is the new Nice. A pity there was no place for the no-budget sleazorama screamettes of the 80`s: Linnea Quigley and Brinke Stevens. Kirstie Alley and Brooke Shields? Not scream queens.

• Apr 04, 2017

No Review Needed It's Just Awesome!

No Review Needed It's Just Awesome!

• Mar 17, 2017

Still uneven but its cast shines brighter then ever.

Still uneven but its cast shines brighter then ever.

• Dec 31, 2016

This Season is the Best!

This Season is the Best!

• Dec 26, 2016

Scream Queens season 2 counts with the same interesting characters of the first season. But, despite some good gags, normaly by the outstanding Emma Roberts, this season only adds boring and bad explored characters easy to kill, the narrative is awful as its script, the clever jokes that season 1 accustomed us to are being transformed into lazy jokes and the story is so predictable that since of episode 1 you can predict who the killer is.

• Dec 25, 2016

This show is so underrated omg, It's a good series with really good actors and actress! Such a well though show with good cast, roles, script and everything! It's funny and also serious. This isn't a dumb show that the roles are about stupid girls or people. They seem and plays stupid, but they come up with really clever ideas and things, because this is such and well though series. I don't think people have seen this kind of show before and thinks it's a little weird? I don't know. Give it timeeeee, the first season was a little wild and crazy, but the season 2 is sooooo good! I swear, it's literally the best! A VERY entertaining, exciting and funny show!

Sylvester K Super Reviewer
    Dec 24, 2016

Still campy but this time the story actually made sense and the running gags worked.