Sweet/Vicious: Season 1 Reviews

• Jun 04, 2019

Enjoyed watching this - Sad there not more

Enjoyed watching this - Sad there not more

• Mar 21, 2019

Complete garbage and offensive to males. This show takes the myth about college campus rape culture to the extream. It's an SJW propaganda show, avoid. Very cringy.

• Oct 02, 2018

Cette série est géniale, unique en son genre et c,'est vraiment dommage que la série ai été annulée!

• Aug 15, 2018

Amazing show, if only they'd kept the good times rolling.

Amazing show, if only they'd kept the good times rolling.

• Jul 29, 2017

Sweet/Vicious tackles the serious issues surrounding sexual assault and rape culture, and still manages to be laugh-out-loud funny.

• Jul 12, 2017

One of the best thing on MTV and they cancel it, of course that reality garbage is better in theys eyes

• Feb 22, 2017

Wonderful, important, cathartic, fun, subversive show!

Wonderful, important, cathartic, fun, subversive show!

• Feb 02, 2017

Awesomeness. Cannot wait until next season!

Awesomeness. Cannot wait until next season!

• Feb 01, 2017

Strong Leads. Great plot. Consistantly captivating; its really a nail biter! It preaches a strong message about serious topics in a way that is both informative and interesting. I've gotten all my friends hooked on it. MUST be renewed for a second season.

• Jan 28, 2017

It's been a long time since I've seen anything of value on MTV. I'm loving this show.