V Wars: Season 1 Reviews

• Jun 30, 2021

I absolutely loved that they added a science twist to "V Wars", the way people become Vampires in this show gives it more of a reality situation. Global warming, ancient remains releasing a virus that turns people into vampires. I was absolutely Hooked when I found this show on Netflix and benge watched the first season, I was so unset that their was a season 2 of V Wars and then to read that there may not ever be a season 2! This show is so different from any other Vampire show or movie and it needs to continue! It's an amazing show, it factors in science and makes you wonder could it actually be possible for some type of situation like this to be possible. We have know idea what we could find in the meeting ice caps due to global warming, could we find ancient bones or could we find an ancient virus or disease! The possibilities are endless as to what could be trapped in some of our melting ice caps! Netflix has to continue this show! Plus, you gotta Love watching Ian Somerhalder, he was definitely the sexiest Vampire ever played in "Vampire Diaries" and he is brilliant In V Wars as Dr Swan, I'm dying to know what happens next and what Dr Swan will do! Please don't abandon this show, I can think of plenty of other shows Netflix should abandon but V Wars never should have been one of them! Please continue this show, don't leave fans hanging and upset!

• Jun 23, 2021

We watched it all in one night... Hope there will be another season someday.

We watched it all in one night... Hope there will be another season someday.

• Jun 04, 2021

It's Vampires in a different light. Ian Somerhalder was a Vampire in TVD, and took the cure to spend his remaining years with Elena. Now in V Wars he's a Dr. trying to cure the disease I'm not sure that I've seen this twist before, but I Love it!

• Jun 03, 2021

i love vwars,this show was alittle diffrent than other vampire shows,not to mention i loved IAN AS DR.LUTHER SWAN PLEASE MAKE SEASON 2 ,I NEED SEASON 2 TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS!

• May 19, 2021

I loved season 1 of VWars and can't wait for the release of season 2. Great story!

• May 06, 2021

I loved it. Ian Somerhalder is an amazing and talented actor. When I started watch V wars I couldn't stop watching it. Would really LOVE to see more seasons.

• Apr 30, 2021

This show is very exciting and should continue

This show is very exciting and should continue

• Apr 25, 2021

Not only does V-Wars have powerful acting and emotional weight to it, the story is also relevant in today's political climate. To top it off, Somerhalder gives the performance of a lifetime. Deeply disappointed in Netflix for cancelling it after such a cliffhanger.

• Apr 18, 2021

it carries on the legacy of Ian Somerhalder in the vampire universe and its really interesting, you all should give it a watch

• Mar 26, 2021

Just Finish watching the V wars And thought that it was amazing. Left with an awesome cliffhanger and would really love if season two would come out.