Reviews

• Oct 14, 2021

I rate this as the Greatest movie all time

I rate this as the Greatest movie all time

• Sep 18, 2021

This is one of the 10 best movies ever made.

This is one of the 10 best movies ever made.

• Aug 30, 2021

As time goes by, you appreciate Casablanca more and more. As time goes by, those iconic quotes may be remembered more and more in your brain. As time goes by, you may notice the film is filled with extreme cynical and genuine humor, being hilarious at times. As time goes by, you may realize the love plot line is only 25% of the film and there's more messages given beyond that. As time goes by, you may find yourself revisiting this classic. As time goes by, you may shed a tear during these multiple viewings. As time goes by, Casablanca is a masterpiece who does deserve the title "masterpiece" it's already given.

• Aug 30, 2021

Not a deeply philosophical movie. Just a damn good piece of cinema. The story keeps moving even though most of the movie occurs in Rick's bar. The music, costumes, and sets in this movie are very well done and make you believe it was filmed in Casablanca.

• Aug 29, 2021

Watched it for the third time. Such a good story on true love with a nice political look at the background... Must watch!

• Aug 26, 2021

This movie has been stolen from a BILLION times over but it’s cool to finally see where this time of plot line originated from. (Which generic plotline you ask? I’ll leave that a mystery) Committed acting with characters that make believable choices. Overall highly recommend, especially to build film knowledge.

• Aug 20, 2021

Put it this way, if you really need or want an explanation for this one, you probably need to sit down on Monday afternoon and just watch it. I'll leave it at that.

• Aug 07, 2021

Classic in every sense of the word.

Classic in every sense of the word.

• Jul 31, 2021