Little Shop of Horrors - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Little Shop of Horrors Reviews

½ May 24, 2017
Watch the Director's Cut! It has the proper ending. Campy, charming, silly, and fun but also wonderfully morbid. And the puppets and miniatures looked amazing! This classic musical remake is wild and darkly funny with great performances. A great metaphor for consumerism, capitalism and greed destroying America from the inside out.
May 17, 2017
Featuring entertaining and catchy musical numbers that all help upgrade the plot, LSOH is a great science fiction comedy that sings very well, especially in the unhappy ending where Seymour and Audrey face the fatal consequences of getting too greedy with the plant.
March 19, 2017
It's a fun, campy, and very catchy musical horror comedy film that I personally just love. It is well performed, well-crafted, and well-directed by puppet and film legend Frank Oz.
January 31, 2017
Fun. Great music and great fun. It'll keep you entertained.
January 12, 2017
it's still one of my favorite classic all times movie
½ December 11, 2016
A smartly made musical that will not only make you feel dazzled but you'll laugh continuously for more jokes.
½ November 29, 2016
Fantastic! One of my favorite musicals.
November 25, 2016
What a wonderful mix of horror and music with effects that haven't aged a bit!
½ November 5, 2016
Morbid subject matter, but quite well written! Bill Murray steals the show.
October 30, 2016
Some pretty catchy songs and an entertaining comedic send-up of classic b-movie horror films
October 30, 2016
My favorite musical of all time. It doesn't get any better than this ????????????
½ October 17, 2016
odio los musicales!!!
October 15, 2016
OMG. apparently there's a director cut when everybody dies and the plant take over the world like in the original play. a must for fans.
½ September 12, 2016
One of the best musicals of the 80s.
August 19, 2016
A skid row shop owner purchase's a special plant in this musical comedy that has since its release has become a cult classic. The cast is fantastic.
August 18, 2016
A classic. I don't generally like musicals but this is an exception. It's one of those few films that I can watch over and over again.
August 7, 2016
Everything about this movie just works. From the fully formed characters to the musical numbers and the astonishingly well realised Audrey II. It's 5 stars all the way. It may have originally previewed with a different ending but the ending that we ultimately got was exactly the right choice.
½ July 21, 2016
A rousing, well-tailored adaptation of the Broadway musical, Frank Oz's "Little Shop Of Horrors" is about endearing as it is devious. More than that though, the film is a crowd-pleaser, with catchy songs, lovable characters, a healthy handful of memorable moments, and some truly stellar puppetry and visual effects work throughout.
July 19, 2016
Menken's breakout musical is one of my favorite, but not as sung by this cast. Steve Martin over-acts as usual, and Audrey looked like a man.