Rear Window - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Rear Window Reviews

January 22, 2017
One of AH masterpieces, perfectly acted by J. Stewart.
½ January 11, 2017
Nota: 9.2/10 - 4.5/5
January 7, 2017
10 out of 10:

Rear Window proves to be a great thriller with great performances, stunning direction, smart writing, and a suspenseful story.
January 4, 2017
Hitchcock's airtight production always shines above all else. The story is one of his weaker ones, but still manages to thrill and ponder nonetheless
½ January 1, 2017
Although I think it is given too much credit, it is a good movie in every respect. It's a fine mystery thriller with good acting, as always, from James Stewart. It's just not my favorite from Alfred Hitchcock, and I wouldn't call it one of his best. (First viewing - 11/30/2009)
December 30, 2016
One of Hitchcock's most suspenseful films!
½ December 29, 2016
albert hitchcock yeahyeahyeah
½ December 26, 2016
Don't quite get the fuss about this. It's ok, but didn't really grab my attention
December 21, 2016
Muy divertida, diálogos ingeniosos. Pasa el desenlace y no me siento realizado, quiero que me dejen dar un vistazo a las evidencias. Me echan en cara que yo igual soy un voyeur, un "peeping tom" y me bajan las persianas, pero insisto en que mostrar un rato las evidencias reforzaría la impresión criminal del asesino. Uno como que se resiste a dar por resuelta la situación, puede que haya un malentendido después de todo. Jeff se retuerce de angustia mientras lo ve golpear a Lisa, impotente desde su silla de ruedas... junto a la enfermera? Cómo es que no sale ella volando a derribar la puerta y echársele encima. 8/10
½ December 19, 2016
Should you find yourself peeping at the neighbours windows, be sure to look closely and have a camera at hand. Because with this scenario, Hitchcock delves deep into 'minding your business' and know when to enact on that fact murder has taken place.
½ December 10, 2016
No one seems to use curtains in this neighbourhood. Another fine Hitchcock movie, who does a fabulous job of keeping interest while the plot slowly develops in the first half of the film.
November 30, 2016
Suspenseful, smart and fun!
November 30, 2016
Rear Window is breathtaking. Jimmy Stewart is perfect and Grace Kelly is hypnotic. Together they lead us down the most gut wrenching rabbit hole.
½ October 27, 2016
De voyeuristiska dragen hos människan är synnerligen nödvändig. Bakgårdsmiljön med tegelväggar är vackert. En av Hitchcocks bästa!
October 21, 2016
In Alfred Hitchcock's Rear Window, I believe that the movie used fantastic susenseful scenarios which keep the viewers on the edge of their seat. The film shows that even in a stressful situation, men and women can work together to overcome obstacles.
I love the movie overall. There are amazing actors, funny characters, and a connected plot line that interests the viewers. The women in this film play the stereotypical role of taking care of and listening to the men. However, the men in this movie do not follow the stereotypical role. Men tend to stay out of harms way and stay out of other peoples buisness. The overall tone of the film corrosponded well with the relationshipd between the male an dfemale characters.
In conclusion, I believe this movie was a joy to watch. I think anyone who loves older, more suspenseful movies should watch this film.
October 19, 2016
The beautiful cinematography and acting Help tell many many stories and make this one of Hitchcock's best.
October 9, 2016
Excellent! Another win for Hitchcock.
September 20, 2016
Hitchcock at his best with a great script and groundbreaking cinematography.
½ September 16, 2016
Right from the start the viewer is already engaged with LB Jefferies' character. He's a clever guy with an interesting relationship with Lisa Fremont and an entertaining relationship[ with Stella (the two have very funny and witty dialogue together). The story moves along at a good pace and the plot thickens and thickens with each scene. A lot on tense moments, no surprise coming from the Master of Suspense. The build up was very entertaining but I found the end to be a little anti-climactic and it wrapped up a little too quickly. All in all this is a very entertaining classic thriller with another loveable performance by Jimmy Stewart, it's got great characters with engaging personalities and an engaging story.