Scent of a Woman - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Scent of a Woman Reviews

April 13, 2017
One of the best movies I have ever seen. Emotional, tragic, powerful. Very strong performance from Al Pacino at his best.
Un des meilleurs films que j'ai jamais vus. Une performance magistrale d'Al Pacino.
March 19, 2017
a true masterpiece. words can't describe pacino's performance.
January 10, 2017
"Puerto Rican make the best infantry men"
January 3, 2017
This was a random find on Netflix. Very enjoyable, with a superb performance from Dustin Hoffman. No wonder this won him an Oscar, very well deserved.
½ November 8, 2016
Al Pacino izvrstan... Lep i poucan film
October 11, 2016
There are three things which get better with time: cheese, wine and this film. Watch it for Al Pacino and for love of all the great films from 90s !
½ September 19, 2016
I dont know i loved and hated al pacino's character who was equally a huge dick and scary as he was charming and stand up. How could that lady ask someone to watch her uncle and not inform them what was going on-what a biatch. She shouldnt have let some 18 year old or whatever he was watch him alone with that kind of attitude and mental instability. That kid i felt kept doing things for ppl he shouldnt have. He shouldnt have let frank talk to him or continue to threaten him. He also shouldnt have stood up for those pricks at his school who were brats to the principal. The acting in this movie was excellent and i did really like a lot of the script. Some scenes were not ok like frank threatening to kill charlie and himself with a gun, frank telling charlie he is fired and if charlie touches him he is dead, frank being rude and crass at his brothers house and choking someone, etc... I just had a problem with how the movie tries to excuse franks erratic lunatic behavior just bc he is blind and lonely and say its ok for charlie to be a doormat. Frank was violent and rude to charlie a lot. That being said prob al pacinos best performance.
September 8, 2016
Spectacular performances by the entire cast! Proof that Al Pacino is one of my favorite actors! Totally sold me on the idea that the loss of sight cannot hold you back from the pleasures of life! That dining room scene hooks me in every time! Very high recommendation!
August 13, 2016
As much as Pacino is great, the film around him is mediocre.
August 1, 2016
one of the masterpieces of al pacino
July 18, 2016
I just saw it and I found it to be the very best I've seen in a very long time. I was concerned about whether he would get a nomination for this amazing performance---so happy to read that he did, indeed, get it.
½ July 12, 2016
Al Pacino finally gets his Oscar! That's the good news. The bad news is that this isn't what he should have won for. Don't get me wrong. This is not a bad film. In fact, it's pretty good. As expected, it is Pacino that carries the picture.
June 30, 2016
sensacional um sego dirigindo uma Ferrari Mondial T genial
June 24, 2016
Women then a distant second is a Ferrari on Pacino's importance list.
June 20, 2016
Pretty strong performance by Al Pacino and interesting enough story to follow, even though, of course, Al Pacino's tour-de-force is the main reason to watch this film.
June 5, 2016
Decent movie, even though it reeks of Oscar bait, and runs too long.
May 28, 2016
The ending may seem too formulaic and it definitely suffers from excessive lenght - but Al Pacino's mighty tour de force performance is more than enough to keep this drama solid.