Scent of a Woman - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Scent of a Woman Reviews

August 13, 2016
As much as Pacino is great, the film around him is mediocre.
August 1, 2016
one of the masterpieces of al pacino
July 18, 2016
I just saw it and I found it to be the very best I've seen in a very long time. I was concerned about whether he would get a nomination for this amazing performance---so happy to read that he did, indeed, get it.
½ July 12, 2016
Al Pacino finally gets his Oscar! That's the good news. The bad news is that this isn't what he should have won for. Don't get me wrong. This is not a bad film. In fact, it's pretty good. As expected, it is Pacino that carries the picture.
June 30, 2016
sensacional um sego dirigindo uma Ferrari Mondial T genial
June 24, 2016
Women then a distant second is a Ferrari on Pacino's importance list.
June 20, 2016
Pretty strong performance by Al Pacino and interesting enough story to follow, even though, of course, Al Pacino's tour-de-force is the main reason to watch this film.
June 5, 2016
Decent movie, even though it reeks of Oscar bait, and runs too long.
May 28, 2016
The ending may seem too formulaic and it definitely suffers from excessive lenght - but Al Pacino's mighty tour de force performance is more than enough to keep this drama solid.
½ May 8, 2016
Al Pacino gives a performance for the ages and got his well deserved (and only to date) Academy Award for this movie. Other than that, fairly generic.
½ May 1, 2016
Again, pretty good, but fairly cliche drama. Pacino gives an outstanding performance, even if his character is mostly unlikable. It's just a little too drawn out and bloated.
March 14, 2016
My favorite movie.
My favorite tango scene.

?????足???
????次就夠??
February 22, 2016
Once you've seen the original, this remake unveils what it really is: an insipid edulcorated Hollywood version of a beautiful and intense movie. If Pacino deserved an Oscar for it, Gassman outclassed him.
February 21, 2016
What starts off as a jarringly over-the-top performance by Al Pacino as a loud, obnoxious, blind, southern, retired colonel quickly inspires awe as the movie progresses. Obviously the veteran actor pretty much single-handedly makes this movie, and even crafts one of his most iconic roles in the process. Basically, terrific performances (then newcomer Chris O'Donnell is actually quite good here too) in this character drama elevate the often predictable script.
½ February 9, 2016
It is a very deep film, one of the few that captures depression and suicide more accurately than any psychologist or psychology book.
½ January 8, 2016
I never wanted to watch this due to a trailer I saw just before it was released. As I remember I thought it was about a blind bloke who liked to dance and that didn't interest me at all. How wrong I was. This is an excellent film; it's funny and possibly Pacino's best performance.
December 23, 2015
Phenomenal movie. The plot is pretty different and unique from other films as it borrows elements from the coming-of-age dramas, and is very funny, really moving, and features incredible performances from its two leads, especially a young O'Donnell. What I find ironic about his performance in this movie is that he would later go on to be a major Navy secretive guy in NCIS, and has dealt with some of the personality issues in that show that he did in this.
December 21, 2015
A movie for, of, and by men, but I still enjoyed watching it.