27 Dresses - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

27 Dresses Reviews

July 24, 2016
7/23/2016: Not a bad movie actually. Heigl was beautiful and very likable along with the test of the cast.
June 7, 2016
It's a fantasy/delusional love story. It has flaws and some good moments. It's not even close to perfect. But like the wedding, who's gonna say it's unpleasant? ___[ C+ ]
½ April 24, 2016
Predictable and uses that classic guy-uses-stalker-tactics-to-get-the-girl trope. It must have had something going for it though - it did keep me watching until the end.
March 22, 2016
Love James Marsden in this movie. They work really well together. Great casting.
January 5, 2016
Feel good fun movie easy watching. Loved watching with my girls
January 5, 2016
I think the male lead reminded me so much of myself that I ended up enjoying this a lot.
½ September 2, 2015
This movie could've been so much better he had so much potential however it was a total disaster I feel bad even watching it for the actors don't recommend this movie At all
½ July 17, 2015
This is the rare movie that Katherine Heigl did not manage to ruin. She is a terror on the set, questioning every move of the Director.
July 13, 2015
November 17th-18th 2009
July 12th 2015
July 5, 2015
The characterization of Katherine Heigl's character drove me crazy. Yes, I get that she was a character that couldn't say no. She was also someone that couldn't tell the truth when it mattered and yet faults her writer friend for "lying". The women characters were hard to deal with and the male characters were really predictable. Although it was frustrating at times you have to watch all the way through to get some sort of satisfaction.
July 5, 2015
I loved it! Typical chic flick but I love Katherine Heigl
July 1, 2015
One of the chick-flickiest chick flicks I've ever seen, down to every last piece of the predictable formula.
June 22, 2015
I'm not a chick flick kind of girl but this one makes me laugh so hard every time. Katherine Heigl interprets her character on point. Every character has a beautifully developed personality and when they come together, the story makes perfect sense.
½ June 13, 2015
A really fun chick flick. Sure you could probably predict the ending before you hit play but you'll still be entertained by how funny and sweet this film was. Marsden never fails to be hilarious but this was definetly Heigl's funniest role yet.
June 8, 2015
Typical chick flick, with the exception that I did not want to gouge my eyes out the whole time. Had good humor and didn't choke you with corny lines throughout the whole movie. Biggest complaint was that cyclops didn't use his laser eyes at all throughout the whole movie.
½ May 21, 2015
Barely believable love story; the rest is just fine - the plot is entertaining, the characters are as believable as possible in a romantic chick-wedding-flick, but I just did not buy into the growing love of these people. Neeeh
May 17, 2015
a typical trashy romantic story in New York. Plz don't trash this city any more.
April 23, 2015
Saccharine.
Fake and gives you cancer.
I love Kathryn Heigl and James Marsden, absolutely NOT in this.

Ever watch paint dry?
Need to get annoyed by ppl pretending (terribly) to be romantic?

Don't waste your time.
I couldn't get it to post half a star, so reluctantly leaving one..

I love the romance in Forrest Gump - this just sucked.
They phoned it in.
April 1, 2015
This movies not the best but I do think there are some cute parts. I love wedding related movies/shows so this was for me
½ March 17, 2015
Almost instantly forgettable, no real development in character or story making an overall dull film