Afflicted Reviews

• May 21, 2020

If you are a fan of found-footage, you should watch this. Super well done. The acting is a little off sometimes but the story and creepiness keeps you hooked.

• Oct 16, 2019

Cheap horror film at its finest. Lots of found footage, jump scares, and an open ending. The usual.

• Oct 04, 2019

An interesting concept for a found-footage film, it does however get a bit hard to follow towards the end.

• Jul 09, 2019

I love this movie! It's such a unique vampire movie!!

I love this movie! It's such a unique vampire movie!!

• Mar 10, 2019

This movie triggered my brother so much that he had me turn it off. Now that is a MOOD.

• Feb 07, 2019

Very interesting film. It certainly ticks all the boxes for me. Although the "found-footage" genre has become generic and stale, this one is still worth checking out.

• Oct 06, 2018

Its an interesting movie but theres nothing scary about it. The acting is ok at best. The plot is great.

• Sep 24, 2018

Audience reviewers take note. This is the horror movie not the Netflix series. Why one can’t trust Flixster reviews. Solid “found footage” horror film that rises above what you’d expect.

• Aug 25, 2018

This show doesn't even deserve half a star. It grossly misrepresents the lives of the "afflicted," and cuts out key information for the sake of a "more interesting" story, all while making a mockery of chronic illnesses, making those of us with ones seem less credible.

• Aug 23, 2018

This "documentary" does enormous damage to those who suffer with diseases that western medicine does not yet understand. It is shameful