After the Ball Reviews

• Mar 18, 2017

I loved it so much I watched it twice! And I loved it just as much the second time as I did the first and now I want to watch the third time.

• Feb 06, 2016

Knew from the beginning I was going to fall in love with this movie! This film showed that man or woman, we are all equal. It taught that no matter the circumstances always try your best, and that giving up is never the right choice!

• Jan 28, 2016

Pleasantly surprised. Loved the overall story.

Pleasantly surprised. Loved the overall story.

• Jan 09, 2016

Interesting fairy tale references in this one. Cinderella-ish really, the shoes, the godmother/witch references, the ball. It's predictable, but still family friendly, even though it was a somewhat awkward first kiss.

• Dec 29, 2015

its one of the best movies i have ever saw

its one of the best movies i have ever saw

• Oct 09, 2015

Its a cute chic flick, I liked.

Its a cute chic flick, I liked.

• Sep 08, 2015

Lame attempt at merging Cinderella with Mrs. Doubtfire. Epic fail on both accounts.

• Aug 30, 2015

cinderella meets fashion couture. this sweet romantic drama deals with a young girl just out of fashion school who has to prove to her father that she belongs in the family business while showing her step mother and sisters are trying to jeopardized it.

• Jul 31, 2015

hm.. well. I am a little bit disappointed by this film. there were waay too much things I could review in a negative way. Plot seemed very simple, character's performance was not the best. I can hardly can think about anybody I would recommend watching this film to.

• Jul 22, 2015

Adorable. The cast is great and the ending is hilarious!

Adorable. The cast is great and the ending is hilarious!