Alien Abduction Reviews

• 5d ago

bad acting bad movie but the story line had potential

bad acting bad movie but the story line had potential

• Dec 14, 2019

I couldn't finish this movie, it was so bad. The actors were bad and the special effects were laughable.

• Jul 08, 2019

Movie was pretty good . Really got my wife who does not scare easily or at all

Movie was pretty good . Really got my wife who does not scare easily or at all

• Nov 24, 2018

Was on cell for most of it but it didn't have scares and looked like a slow build.

• Jun 02, 2018

It's always risky with found footage films. They can either go the way of Blair Witch or look like something made in a high school media class. Unfortunately this film is the latter. I didn't feel emotionally connected to any of the characters - especially the character holding the camera, you never see him until almost an hour into the film and that's only for a few fleeting seconds. I always make sure to watch films until the end, even if they are bad. Alien Abduction completely lost my interest and had me browsing Facebook and tinder from about 10 minutes in. Finally, the ending. This is the ONE redeeming bit of this film. I won't post any spoilers but.... it make sense. However, it doesn't look like they've run out of money and used a "cracked screen" effect from Windows Movie Maker. Netflix has this listed as 4 stars. Personally, I'd rather spend the 75minutes I wasted on this film dragged my eyes through broken glass...

• Mar 05, 2018

Terrible movie, terrible acting, terrible plot! I get soo furious when you watch a scene that clearly has looming danger, one where any sane human in reality would freeze in fear or run a mile away from the situation. The scene at the tunnel with scattered items and open door cars, it's absurd to think a sane person would find safety there. The entire scene and movie in general is devoid of commonsense. Then you have the mother who thought it would be wise to try and run out the cabin when those creatures were CLEARLY out there, with lights still shining upon the cabin. Every scene boils up my blood. Everything was ridiculously unrealistic & incomprehensible!

• Feb 22, 2018

Abysmal. I could give my 8 year old a camera, ask them to run around the back garden, tripping over branches, screaming & shaking, hide in our log cabin with a flashlight.....throw in a few shaky, out of focus shots of our toy aliens, and we could create the sequel !!! What a waste of time. Exactly has everyone has stated previously, it's as bad as the Blair witch project, but with bright lights & glimpses of aliens.

• Nov 30, 2017