Baby Boy - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Baby Boy Reviews

May 3, 2016
Often somewhat limited in vision-scope and character-depth, but fun and somewhat bold creative choices - do help offset the shortcomings.
March 3, 2015
I really love this movie. Tyrese and Tariji P. Henson was a perfect fit for this film. :)
February 27, 2015
Questionable at times but very amusing, John Singelton's Baby Boy is a grounded urban drama held together by good performances (those being Tyrese Gibson, in his first film role, Ving Rhames and a pre-fame Taraji P. Henson) and genuinely funny moments.
January 11, 2015
This will always be a good movie to those who grew up in the hood. ;-)
December 26, 2014
this movie is so good
November 1, 2014
John Singleton is just amazing.
August 18, 2014
THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST MOVIES I HAVE EVER SEEN ~~~~. I can't think of a movie this horrible except this, it sucks period, so much swearing, the actors are crap, the scenes are stupid, and this one part in this piece of s@&t, the guy hits his girl in the face for nothing, he picks her up ,then goes to the room,takes of her pants and then OMFG ~-~-~~~ he licks her $@$& ewwwwww THIS MOVIE SUCKS PERIOD DO NOT WATCH THIS PIECE OF S$&T
July 27, 2014
I recommend this movie to all. if u love tyrese this is a must watch he does the role so well. the cast was great and the performances was great. 3stars because tyrese is oh so FINE'...
½ July 8, 2014
What really made this film shine is how great their acting was.
½ June 21, 2014
some great drama and story really liked it. acting is a little weak
June 21, 2014
aswome movie every time it plays on tv i still find myself mesmerize but the chemestry between tyrese and Taraji P. Hensen. great movies, needs more movie like these.
April 25, 2014
At times repetitive and left alot to be desired particularly with the subject matter however a highly entertaining debut for Tyrese and among the better directorial efforts by Singleton.
March 10, 2014
TBH .......this is the best movie
March 8, 2014
it was really interesting.
February 28, 2014
love this movie no matter how old it gets
February 1, 2014
this my favorite movie
January 5, 2014
I love this movie i can watch it every day
December 29, 2013
I want to watch this movie can someone help me
November 16, 2013
I aint seen this movie in a long time
October 19, 2013
Its a great movie, and funny