Batman: The Movie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Batman: The Movie Reviews

October 10, 2017
great superhero movie based on the hit tv series of all time, and yes I watch is movie. I like this movie
October 7, 2017
Some days you just can't stop watching this movie!
September 23, 2017
I watched this recently. Even though it's over 70 years old, WOW, i still thought it was entertaining and funny
½ September 17, 2017
Kids will like this Batman I know when I was younger I liked the PG Batman"s there fun to watch
September 16, 2017
Campy and silly in the best way possible, the first Batman movie is one of the best. Adam West may not be the best Batman, but his performance will go down in history if it hasn't already. The story feels like it was pulled straight from the comics, the dialogue is full of clever tongue-in-cheek humor, and the action is a perfect blend of camp and suspense.
½ September 5, 2017
love this for all of it's cheese and one liners!
jamrcla
August 27, 2017
I dare you to find a more camp movie and if you do please don't let me know as I don't think I could handle it, The movie is just pure silliness as the opening scene Batman gets bitten by a shark that tries to rip his leg off but luckily Batman has his Shark replant spray..... And it only gets more camper with anti penguin gas pills, Also when the world's leaders get turned into dust then accidentally mixed up so Batman has his dust separator machine to save the day, Terrible acting, Effects and plot but it's loyal to the TV show which came out 34 years before I was born so I'm only basing this as a film on its own having only seen a few 60's episodes so maybe to some it will be better but I can guarantee it's one Batman film your kids won't want to watch but hey at least there wasn't any dancing scenes.
July 24, 2017
Beautifully daft and elegantly silly, this is hardly the dark avenger we're supposed to know today, but that contrast only adds to its entertainment. Succeeds where the later films fail by trying to be too hard to be dark and shows the flexibility of the Batman character. Charming and laugh-out-loud fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
½ July 1, 2017
A flashy, fun and playful version of the usually serious crime fighter, Batman. The vehicles are awesome and the corny jokes add on to the goofy humor, and even the special effects are decent enough to keep even the smallest child entertained.
June 26, 2017
This is a fun movie but is weak compared to other batman films.

6.5/10
June 23, 2017
Silly and witty, "Batman" marks the film debut of the caped crusader along with the remarkable performance of Lee Meriwether as the sexy and dangerous Catwoman
June 19, 2017
Best action+ comedy superhero film- a must see classic that will never be duplicated, I've seen over> 40 times + counting!!! The legendary Adam West will live on
June 18, 2017
Not my kind of Batman, but like this movie.
½ May 31, 2017
Gloriously campy and hilarious, Batman The Movie survives today as a bit of a relic and reminder of simpler times, as well as a blast of film.
½ May 21, 2017
Lee Meriwether is ESXY AS HELL and would want to **** her 6969
May 20, 2017
Its probably the most campy thing I have ever seen. Its cheesy, old, and in somewhat bad quality. And I LOVE it.
½ May 15, 2017
Cheesy and goofy, Batman: The Movie isn't a horrible movie, but if you go in wanting a solid action packed story with a serious tone on the Batman mythos, you will hate this film.
May 13, 2017
All the greats from the original TV series makes this a classic. Some parts of the movie are over-the-top corny, leaving you shaking your head. It sounds like they wanted to make it that way, but I think it detracts from the movie. Would only suggest this movue if you loved the original TV series like I did, but still give it three stars.
½ May 7, 2017
I forgot how funny the lines are in these. Pretty entertaining
April 22, 2017
Cheesy but it's batman so it's a masterpiece. "Holy So Bad It's Good Batman!"