Becky Reviews

• 3d ago

It's Kill Bill meets Home Alone. Why not. Beautiful cinematography throughout, annoying child never really becomes less annoying, but if I keep reminding myself that its a 13 year old girl it helps.

• 4d ago

Weird choice of casting, but interesting!

Weird choice of casting, but interesting!

• Feb 25, 2021

SUPER great movie. When it tried to be gruesome, it succeeded. And WELL. It was really well executed and had a really good story line. I can't wait for the sequel to come out!!

• Feb 23, 2021

Great premise, fairly original and some top quality performances. Particularly from Kevin James who showed new acting chops outside of his usual roles. Certainly one to watch, some wincing moments with the quite graphic violence at times, but it's an R rated movie so should be expected. Looking forward to seeing Kevin James in more varied roles and also what's next for Lulu Wilson who stole every seen as the disturbed, twisted, hell bent on revenge titular role.

• Feb 20, 2021

Home Alone gone violent and gory. Very entertaining, cool story, great main character! They could even bring on a sequel.

• Feb 17, 2021

Poor script, no plot and storyline doesn't make much sense. Hard to believe a 13 year old girl would be able to brutally kill in the ways she does

• Feb 14, 2021

It was a cool idea, but turned out to be completely unrealistic (even in movie-land) and also ended up being a bit preachy. It's a shame because I have enjoyed some other recent movies featuring female heroes. It just feels like they were trying too hard.

• Feb 14, 2021

Brilliant film, had me and my daughter gasping with shock. Definitely worth a watch

• Feb 11, 2021

Maybe I just got way too hyped up for this, but I wasn't as bowled over by this as everyone else seems to have been. It's fun enough in it's Rambo hijinks, with a decent amount of carnage. But the central character is neither believable or likeable enough for me to get on board. Becky is just such an abrasive brat that I can't feel sorry her, at least not enough for me to turn a blind eye when she turns into The Predator by the end...

• Feb 08, 2021

Eh... There was a point when I thought it was going to be good, but I ended up not really caring for it. The film was a chore to get through.