Before the Flood - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Before the Flood Reviews

½ August 27, 2017
Snooooooooore *Worst Movie
July 26, 2017
Amazingly strong documentary about global warming. How we people creating the damage and also how we can reverse it. Highly recommended !
½ July 9, 2017
More government sanctioned BULLSH+t
½ June 27, 2017
If you want to see a good documentary about climate change, THIS is the film to watch.Very interesting and informative.
June 25, 2017
Everybody should watch this! People must not vote for people who refuse the term "global warming". This is really serious. :(
June 11, 2017
Propaganda from the guy who flies all around the world in private jets contributing vastly more pollution to the environment than most will in multiple lifetimes.
May 29, 2017
Leo and Barack Obama? I think I'll pass on this one
½ May 27, 2017
nice fucumentary Leo. says the guy who adds more then 20 people combined to "global warming." Flys one person half ways around the world just to do his eyebrows for an award show. or the massive yacht that burns fuel like crazy. Practice what you preach. I still think you're one of the best actors but quit it with this nonsense. global warming is a man made myth
½ May 15, 2017
Where's the other half of this film? If climate change is a scientific finding with a scientific solution, then there must be debate; not one-sided Michael Moorish propaganda with slick, cause-and-effect style imagery. I am NOT a climate change denier, but I don't believe that we caused it. Greenhouse effect, pole shifting, ice-ages etc. have been happening cyclically throughout the history of the earth, long before humans had begun destroying it.
May 12, 2017
Great movie
???????????
½ May 6, 2017
Can't remember. Think I got bored.
May 4, 2017
excellent information
April 30, 2017
Total crap. To bad we can't take away stars in the ratings.
April 25, 2017
Science invites debate. This is one-sided propaganda.
March 31, 2017
Well-produced feature-length polemic, urgently arguing for a proactive response to the realities of man-made climate change. DiCaprio is a good man and a famously passionate eco-ambassador, so it's a shame director Fisher Stevens includes so many sequences of Leo going 'wow' or simply repeating what he's just been told. A few more hard questions wouldn't have gone amiss.
½ March 12, 2017
Good documentary on an incredibly relevant subject. Preaches to the crowd though. I'm not sure it convinces many skeptics.
February 26, 2017
Having DiCaprio involved will help to push the message out to a wider audience but even without him everything is factually laid out in a way that is accessible and crucially undeniable.
February 12, 2017
I had the feeling that Leonardo DiCaprio was trying to make a documentary as al Gore did. It is ok.
January 31, 2017
A must watch for the challenge this era faces!