Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2 Reviews

September 10, 2016
Easily the best movie I've seen in the past 2 hours.
July 18, 2016
I love this flick! :)
January 30, 2016
Love it's an Exellent movie
January 30, 2016
the first mover was sad
½ October 24, 2015
A movie with Chihuahuas about relationship problems, class inequality, financial insolvency and racism. A good deal worse than the original.
½ February 9, 2015
Whenever I think of this movie I want to cry. It's just such a bad movie, probably the worst movie I have ever seen in my life
January 18, 2015
It's overflowed with family values, sweetness and kindness as this sequel's better, cuter and funnier even though Lopez, who performed his usual as a comedian and a family man, was the only of the original cast who reprise his role. (A-)

(Full review coming soon)
½ December 8, 2014
It is a fun filled comedy even better than the original. Even though the idea of talking chihuahua's might be a little weird to adults it is a heartfelt story that the whole family will love. I would recommend it to any movie lover looking for a good movie to have fun with. At 83 minutes it is the perfect size for kids and adults alike. Even though a sequel was a doubt at first i would not be surprised if this became a classic. Although there are some sad scenes the children will laugh all day long. Finally the chihuahua puppies make a great new addition to the series. I hope you watch it!
½ November 29, 2014
On other movie, the first was bad enough.
June 1, 2014
I love this movie I juz watch it over and over
May 22, 2014
how can you see it? I really wanna see it badly
½ May 18, 2014
Is awesome as me we never bought a new life where you will love it every time you watch a movie watch this was like it really much
½ May 18, 2014
Every Chihuahua and Poodle on the planet will feel disgraced by this rock bottom film.
½ November 29, 2013
They had little puppies! Love the doggy show
October 19, 2013
Doggy style is my favorit
½ June 29, 2013
hmmmm not sure about the cast....won't be the same without the original cast
June 15, 2013
BSN ibsgjindbvsnsvdnjxbcsnsvsdhibaefvbihefwhbjoffahuorewfbhuifqrubohvrwebhuvrjbhowdvebhkwervbhuwevrhbuovwfhbjkwedvbljwegyourefqhiblfwerblhiwrvebihrvhbousfvubhosdahjbfdashjhrsgmrayryduauyifefgriuhka
Resent ldsvhuboceahubodsahblanhbjcasdadbjhvdabjhkdfas

June 10, 2013
I would have to say that it is better than the first one. Good movie for family and friends.
February 22, 2013