Billy Jack Goes to Washington Reviews

• Aug 09, 2017

A very different kind of Billy Jack movie, it's basically a remake of Mr Smith Goes To Washington. As a remake, not the hottest. As a later Billy Jack movie, it's more focused than most entries and has a satisfying conclusion.

• Mar 03, 2015

Tom Laughlin hires Frank Capra's son direct his version of Mr Smith Goes To Washington. Fourth and most tolerable of the series, it probably would have been a nit if it got wide release. It's derivative, but at least it's focused.

• Mar 31, 2013

Billy Jack fights the big bad nuclear plants this time around, and his audience breathes a sigh a relief that this is Laughlin's final sequel.

• Jan 27, 2013

• Oct 26, 2008

Billy Jack tackles the US Senate this time, fighting against gov't corruption in his home state. Riveting remake & almost on par with Jimmy Stewart's MR SMITH (which is a true gem).

• Oct 04, 2008

I didn't like that one much. It was kinda boring. Kinda slow. Not much matrial arts in this one but I was glad Billy Jack didn't use violence to solve things but the first three were better than this.

• Aug 22, 2008

The best of the Billy Jack series. They seem to get better as they go. Unfortunately this movie never made it to the theatres back when it was suppose to because it was blackballed. It still speaks to corruption of today and was probably right on back then as well. Good to see Billy Jack able to fight with his mind this time.

• Nov 29, 2007

Been wanting to find this movie for the longest time.

Been wanting to find this movie for the longest time.

• May 03, 2007

i do not remember this one, Tom Laughlin is a HOTTIE!

i do not remember this one, Tom Laughlin is a HOTTIE!

• Apr 22, 2007