Bridget Jones's Baby Reviews

• Sep 01, 2019

The sweetest movie of the whole saga. Reneé Zellweger is adorable, sentimental and fun. The best way to close the trilogy...

• Aug 29, 2019

Okish 3rd Bridget Jones movie. Mark is the father.

Okish 3rd Bridget Jones movie. Mark is the father.

• Aug 21, 2019

Not as good as the others. It kept throwing me off that she looked like a totally different person.

• Aug 12, 2019

I joined the series here and honesty didn’t have trouble getting into it.

I joined the series here and honesty didn’t have trouble getting into it.

• Apr 13, 2019

Really fun movie but I prefer the old Bridget Jones movies. (great way to start a review) No, I mean, you know, I just feel like Renà (C)e Zellweger kind of lost here inner Bridget Jones. Her acting was great though, but for me personally it just didn't feel the same. So that was the sort of negative part and now I will be praising all the fun parts this movie brought and how great all the actors were. Especially Colin Firth and Emma Thompson, absolutely great. Colin Firth as Mark Darcy was still the Mr. Darcy we all know and love so much. Emma Thompson was just incredibly funny. Patrick Dempsey played once again a very loveable character. Got kind of frustrated at Bridget for never thanking him for all the things he has done for her. But the ending makes up for it. When it's all happily ever after, just how I like it.

• Mar 28, 2019

just a bitch's story

just a bitch's story

• Feb 23, 2019

Despite the late arrival of the third film in the Bridget Jones series, "Bridget Jones' Baby" still retains the charm and wittiness that the series is known for and is still successful in providing the laughs.

• Feb 11, 2019

When do they actually stop producing such boring, predictable, and non-funny comedies about dumb acting blonde women? How should men ever respect?

• Dec 28, 2018

She keeps getting better and better

She keeps getting better and better

• Dec 07, 2018

Oh come on. Unbelievably bad and predictable. A few good gags about live television and Patrick Dempsey doing his best to breath life into a lead balloon. Bonus: extended delivery sequence and please Colin Firth get a facelift.