Bruce Almighty Reviews

• May 16, 2020

Not the best Jim Carrey movies but could be his last great comedy.

Not the best Jim Carrey movies but could be his last great comedy.

• May 02, 2020

Hehe haha funny laughs from Jim carry as always

Hehe haha funny laughs from Jim carry as always

• Apr 28, 2020

This comedy was pretty good. Jim Carrey, Jennifer Aniston, Morgan Freeman, Steve Carell, and the rest of the cast did a great job in this movie. The plot to the movie was funny and entertaining. I didn't think that this movie was going to be great, but it was better than I thought it would be. I probably would recommend this movie. You probably would enjoy it.

• Apr 25, 2020

The story is great and inspiring. Amazing performances by Jim Carrey as Bruce Nolan, Morgan Freeman as God, Jennifer Aniston as Grace Connelly, and Steve Carell as Evan Baxter. The visual and special effects are well done. Great lessons about being a miracle for others.

• Apr 02, 2020

A pretty funny comedy with a bit of heart. Bruce Almighty may not Jim Carrey's best movie, but it's still one of his good ones.

• Feb 21, 2020

The good cast "Carrey's" this picture far... but not that far. At least it's not as terrible as Even Almighty. (2007) "Smite me, O mighty smighter!"

• Feb 18, 2020

When playing God sounds fun.

When playing God sounds fun.

• Jan 25, 2020

so awesome, more than awesome

so awesome, more than awesome

• Jan 13, 2020

Another Jim Carrey masterpiece. Must watch and rewatch.

Another Jim Carrey masterpiece. Must watch and rewatch.

• Jan 10, 2020

An enjoyable comedy with one of the best comedians to ever grace the screen before he went down the rabbit hole. Classic Carrey with his electric charisma and a decide wholesome story to go with it.