Cars 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Cars 2 Reviews

January 18, 2017
Didn't see the end race but still great film
January 18, 2017
Really enjoyed it worth a watch
January 17, 2017
Grade: B. Cars and Cars 3 make this film look very lousy and unneccessary. While this movie has a tremendously great plot, it would've been better to just have Cars 3 as the sequel to the original Cars and completely delete Cars 2 from the series.
January 15, 2017
The first race was good
January 15, 2017
Its great story is so good
January 10, 2017
Loved it can't wait for cars 3
½ January 2, 2017
The bad apple in the amazing apple tree that is Pixar Animation Studios.
December 24, 2016
Even though it sucked I will give credit , the characters are really good, the animation is great, and the some of the songs were good along with the soundtrack being good
½ December 23, 2016
Weakest Pixar film yet... an unnecessary sequel to a film that really didn't deserve one. They made this for one reason - it's gonna sell a helluva lot of toys!
December 21, 2016
The spy story is stupid and completely pointless, the characters aren't very memorable, and the main character is just annoying, but at least the animation's still pretty nice to look at. Hands down Pixar's worst film.
½ December 20, 2016
This movie is just awful.
December 4, 2016
I thought it was hilarious and enjoyable, but the cars might as well be humans. What's the point in calling it CARS if they're not doing what cars do best DRIVE AND RACE
November 29, 2016
Too cartoonish for my taste.
November 24, 2016
Ok this was highly underrated. People say it wasn't good because it didn't feel like the 1st cars movie... SO APPARENTLY ITS BAD FOR A SEQUAL TO BE UNIQUE?????? WHAT THE HELL. The story is good. The voice acting is good, and I like that they focused on mater.
(Sigh) and because it's a sequel 95 % of modern people says it's bad before the even give it a chance. I'm exited for cars 3, you bet I'm seeing it!!!!!!
November 19, 2016
This is better than the first but there is a problem. How is this a G rated movie? It contains guns, explosions, peril, and bombs! That stuff isn't for children under ages of 7! Pixar can you change the rating?
November 14, 2016
Not good, sorry Pixar but this is your worst film.
October 7, 2016
Not bad, but not a classic.
September 19, 2016
Full of car action but not as funny or charming as the first part. The spy story is surprisingly complex, way too complex for kids. Of course the fast pace and fun characters make up for that, giving the younger audience an adventure to remember.
½ September 11, 2016
While this film is fun at times the spy plot doesn't work for me. Hopefully cars 3 can learn from its mistakes. I would give cars 2 46%
½ August 28, 2016
WHY PIXAR! WHY! :(
This movie Is Bad Because The writing is Terrible,The Jokes are Not That Funny,Most of the Characters Are Very Bland and Sometimes Annoying,This Movie was Only Made To Sell Toys And This Movie Also Ruined My Childhood Because i Loved The first Cars When I Was Little And I Still Do!
Do Not Watch Cars 2, Its a Waste Of Time