Cars 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Cars 2 Reviews

½ September 13, 2018
Cars 2 realmente desenfoca toda si historia al querer mostrar algo que realmente no tiene sentido, todos sus personajes pierden peso y su ejecución no logra la esencia que su film anterior había echo .
August 22, 2018
The first Pixar effort that feels not just uninspired but unnecessary. It stretches the already questionable sentient-automobile concept to strange, awkward places. And older audiences will likely be less than enthusiastic about having Larry the Cable Guy's Tow Mater upgraded to a more prominent role.
August 14, 2018
A brilliant and unique twist on the cars franchise which manages to create a new and wonderful story unlike any in its own genre of animated talking objects while at the same time mocking the spi movie genre entirely! A wonderful spoofy, peace of satire which both children and adults are sure to enjoy!!
½ August 3, 2018
Contrary to the generally negative critical reviews, I do find that the racing-and-spy comedy animated film fits people like me who want more action. While the spotlight may not be on McQueen, Mater is as goofy as ever.
August 2, 2018
Whilst not recreating that wonderful Pixar magic, Cars 2 has enough beautiful animation, humor, and defenestration to keep a viewer interested for 90 minutes. Even with a particularly sub-par plot by Pixar standards, it's still fun and entertaining. Just don't expect too much.
½ July 31, 2018
Not bad. Not great, but not bad (for little kids to say the least)
July 27, 2018
Blows my mind just how great this movie is! Honestly did not expect the whole top twisting at the end. Like how are we supposed to know if he's back in reality or if he's just in limbo still. Really makes you think...
July 16, 2018
ALL I HAVE TO SAY FOR THIS PILE OF STEAMING SMELLY TURD IS WOOOOOOW
July 13, 2018
Cars 1 and 3 can be known as Sport/Fantasy/Comedy/Family films and are pretty good. But Cars 2 IS A KIDS FILM SUITABLE FOR 8 YEAR OLDS AND UNDER,and is pretty bad especially right after TS3 and it's a Pixar Film but luckily Cars 3 fixed it.
July 10, 2018
Cars is the worst Pixar movie, but it is a very funny movie
½ June 28, 2018
Still a visual masterpiece but not that great of a story.
June 19, 2018
This is one of the worst, if not the worst movie ever created. There are so many things wrong with this piece of trash. 1. The side character is now the main character. Why is this a problem with sequal's now. 2. The plot is trash. Tell me this, how many spy movies do we have. The reason the first cars movie was good was because of the racing, but in this godawful movie only 1% of the movie is racing. 3. The side characters are trash. Its like there voice actor had no soul. 4. its the same song played over and over again. aside from that one good song from the cars, the rest of the songs in this trash is the same thing being played again and again. 5. The animation looks like the inside of the toilet with all the poop stains in em. The first cars movie looks a lot better than this rush piece of dog poop.
I give this trash a proud -10/10. There is nothing good about this rush piece of garbage
½ June 16, 2018
Cars 2 does have a couple of good scenes, the friendship between Mater and McQueen is strong and the animation is per usual terrific. However, the entire espionage storyline is weak, uninspired and bland, the humor is pretty weak for the most part and the emphasis on Mater as a protagonist hurt the entire film as he was never meant to be anything more than a sidekick character. For all of those reasons, Cars 2 is easily the worst Pixar film ever and their only mediocre outing.
June 11, 2018
Cars 2 could not even manage to be somewhat as good as the original but does have some funny moments. I chucked maybe once and there's some charm but overall it's just not a great movie.
May 5, 2018
Pixar is an animation studio known for making creative plots. Cars 2 is a prime example of this. A James Bond style movie with cars instead of people is extremely creative and fresh. It may sound ridiculous on paper, but Pixar executes it in such an entertaining way as long as you don't mind Mater.
May 5, 2018
There wasn't enough story to go along with the action.
April 21, 2018
Cars 2 is an AMAZING AMAZING movie, I LOVE it, 10 out of 10 and 5 out of 5 stars.
½ April 20, 2018