Cassadaga Reviews

• Jun 24, 2019

Well this film tries really hard and even brings In the spiritual side of things into the mix to be different from the rest, but this actually makes it worse as the movie doesn't know what it is supposed to be. Stick to slasher stories they work best and have done since Psycho.

• Jul 28, 2016

not that much laughter or scary movie

not that much laughter or scary movie

• Oct 23, 2014

A suspense horror which blending too much (unneeded) stuff in.

A suspense horror which blending too much (unneeded) stuff in.

• Oct 13, 2014

I randomly chose Cassadaga after reading the description on Hulu. It sounded like a serial killer/slasher film, but turned out to be a pretty run of the mill ghost movie. It was good, but not great. The one element that made it pretty interesting was that the main character was deaf. I have only seen one other horror film feature a deaf character and that was Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare. Unfortunately, they did not use this to its full advantage. There were a few moments where it played into the plot. But mostly, it felt like something thrown in novelty. Still, it was an entertaining two hours.

• Aug 30, 2014

Despite the pleasant screen presence of Kelen Coleman, this film is very disappointing. It runs on for longer than it needs to and does a poor job of keeping the story interesting. Not as scary as I was hoping for, and it tries too hard to be disturbing.

• Jun 28, 2014

I really don't think I've seen worse horror than this. Nothing has come to a conclusion, what was all that penis drama for? Just bad.

• Feb 07, 2014

I honestly have no idea what happened in this movie. It's attempt to be half of horror sub-genres at once made it completely indecipherable. At the same time, it managed to creep me out, but I'm not actually sure if those parts were intentional. I was rolling my eyes and yelling "what the hell?" more than trying to understand what this movie was.

• Feb 05, 2014

Throwing enough slop against the wall and you're bound to come up with something and in this case you get a pile of crap.

• Feb 01, 2014

Cassadaga is a ok horror movie about a girl feeling loss of her sister goes to this town . A killer that likes to string is victims up like puppets. C+(2013)

• Jan 17, 2014

Not what I expected but passable...

Not what I expected but passable...