Catch Me If You Can - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Catch Me If You Can Reviews

February 20, 2017
Dicaprio and Hanks are a awesome to watch in Steven Spielberg's must film!
½ February 19, 2017
An entertaining cat-and-mouse film thanks to a great cast, tight direction from Spielberg, and a polished script.
February 12, 2017
It's really difficult not to like this film. DiCaprio, Hanks and Speilberg at their best.
½ February 11, 2017
Good acting. It wasn't bad. A little long. Nothing too great.
February 3, 2017
Favourite, can watch it over and over
February 2, 2017
Featuring a one-two punch of great performances from Dicaprio and Hanks, stylish directing from Spielberg, and a John Williams soundtrack, Catch Me If You Can is an entertaining and nearly flawless film.
January 31, 2017
WHAT I LIKED: The story is definitely the marvel of this film, with plenty of thrilling twists and turns to properly make you question its reality. You're still hooked though, as both the leads are played brilliantly, and the characters are well developed by their actors and Spielberg alike.
WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE: Is it just too much for one film to handle?
VERDICT: An entertaining, occasionally gripping and down-right unbelievable film that packs a big punch. Maybe just too much punch.
January 26, 2017
'You can't make this stuff up' comes to mind when I think back on watching this movie. Incredible and heartwarming, 'Catch Me If You Can' is an amazing ride.
½ January 21, 2017
how'd you cheat on the bar?
January 14, 2017
Well done, entertaining and good acting
January 14, 2017
This truly is my favourite movie of all time. It has every possible thing I love about movies; the cast is fantastic, I love the end chemistry between Tom Hanks' and Leonardo Dicapro's characters, Spielberg's direction is some of the best I've ever seen (and I don't usually love Spielberg movies). How this movie didn't win everything it was nominated for I will never know, I also truly believe Dicaprio's performance in this movie was oscar-worthy and he wasn't even nominated for this one. Seriously, if you haven't seen this movie you need to, it's fantastic
January 8, 2017
Another excellent DiCaprio and Hanks film. The film is based on a fantastic true story deserving to be told. As usual, DiCaprio is brilliant in the lead role. Well produced, written and acted. Non-stop action and flow to the plot. You will not be disappointed watching this movie.
½ December 18, 2016
7/10 - An enjoyable ride to say the least.
December 16, 2016
Been awhile since I've seen this. This wasn't quite as great as I remember so I'll have to knock off half a star. Still good though.
November 27, 2016
Abagnale not abagnalee
November 27, 2016
This is undoubtedly one of Spielberg's best films. The story is fascinating the characters are fleshed out and compelling, including the antagonist of the story. The acting is amazing and it is funny smart and heartfelt. What makes this film that much better is that it is plausable, this story doesn't feel over the top which can be very easy to do. The direction is perfect and the editing as well. It is thoroughly entertaining and a must watch for movie fans or actually, anyone in general. A common complaint is that it drags on at the end but you get so into it and it is so well paced that I don't personally see it. Overall this movie is a thoroughly entertaining movie that has some filmaking brilliance behind it and it is a must watch. All three acts are as consistent in their quality.
½ November 17, 2016
A success of a film that created an enjoyable and memorable experience. The subject matter could have easily been taking in a dark atmosphere but the comedic tone made it pleasantly unique.
November 13, 2016
Spielberg+DiCaprio+Hanks, and this hell of a story.
Simply Awesome!
October 22, 2016
This movie is one of my favorite movies to go back and watch again and again. A riveting story and a Classic film.
September 28, 2016
This is one of my favorite movies so far. It's so stylish, entertaining, well directed and acted. Spielberg, DiCaprio and Hanks together could not help but let out one of the most beloved films ever.