Catch Me If You Can - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Catch Me If You Can Reviews

½ January 21, 2017
how'd you cheat on the bar?
January 14, 2017
Well done, entertaining and good acting
January 14, 2017
This truly is my favourite movie of all time. It has every possible thing I love about movies; the cast is fantastic, I love the end chemistry between Tom Hanks' and Leonardo Dicapro's characters, Spielberg's direction is some of the best I've ever seen (and I don't usually love Spielberg movies). How this movie didn't win everything it was nominated for I will never know, I also truly believe Dicaprio's performance in this movie was oscar-worthy and he wasn't even nominated for this one. Seriously, if you haven't seen this movie you need to, it's fantastic
January 8, 2017
Another excellent DiCaprio and Hanks film. The film is based on a fantastic true story deserving to be told. As usual, DiCaprio is brilliant in the lead role. Well produced, written and acted. Non-stop action and flow to the plot. You will not be disappointed watching this movie.
½ December 18, 2016
7/10 - An enjoyable ride to say the least.
December 16, 2016
Been awhile since I've seen this. This wasn't quite as great as I remember so I'll have to knock off half a star. Still good though.
November 27, 2016
Abagnale not abagnalee
November 27, 2016
This is undoubtedly one of Spielberg's best films. The story is fascinating the characters are fleshed out and compelling, including the antagonist of the story. The acting is amazing and it is funny smart and heartfelt. What makes this film that much better is that it is plausable, this story doesn't feel over the top which can be very easy to do. The direction is perfect and the editing as well. It is thoroughly entertaining and a must watch for movie fans or actually, anyone in general. A common complaint is that it drags on at the end but you get so into it and it is so well paced that I don't personally see it. Overall this movie is a thoroughly entertaining movie that has some filmaking brilliance behind it and it is a must watch. All three acts are as consistent in their quality.
½ November 17, 2016
A success of a film that created an enjoyable and memorable experience. The subject matter could have easily been taking in a dark atmosphere but the comedic tone made it pleasantly unique.
November 13, 2016
Spielberg+DiCaprio+Hanks, and this hell of a story.
Simply Awesome!
October 22, 2016
This movie is one of my favorite movies to go back and watch again and again. A riveting story and a Classic film.
September 28, 2016
This is one of my favorite movies so far. It's so stylish, entertaining, well directed and acted. Spielberg, DiCaprio and Hanks together could not help but let out one of the most beloved films ever.
September 28, 2016
Absolutely incredible movie
September 26, 2016
DiCaprio may have won an Academy Award for his work in "The Revenant", but his role as a professional imposter in "Catch Me If You Can" is his best lead to date.
September 25, 2016
Excellent movie with DiCaprio at his best. The film introduced us to Amy Adams & Jennifer Garner. Great script.
September 25, 2016
As i expected this movie is no dissapointment, Leonardo DiCaprio and Tom Hanks have done an amazing job on this film. DiCaprio plays a Con artist who makes fake cheques to buy lots of things to his heart consent whilst a lonley Tom Hanks is an officer doing his best to catch him. Brilliant movie, can't wait to watch again.
September 18, 2016
The story of Frank Abagnale Jr. is very interesting, and with Spielberg's style and craftsmanship, he creates a fun movie with layered characters performed to perfection by DiCaprio and Hanks.
September 13, 2016
Increíble esta película, nuevamente Steven Spielberg la saca del estadio, la historia me pareció muy entretenida y con ganas de ver quà (C) va a pasar, las actuaciones son muy buenas, Tom Hanks y Leonardo DiCaprio tienen una buena relación y actuación Increíbles, toda la película está perfecta.
September 6, 2016
Steven Spielberg films are always considered some of my personal favorites of the year it was released or of all time. This is one of them. Catch Me If You Can is not just one of the year's best films, it's one of Spielberg's personal best. I fell in love with this movie, and you will too.
½ September 5, 2016
4.5/5. Really entertaining, fun, sweet, and emotional. Very strong performances all around. Another winner from Spielberg.