Catch Me If You Can - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Catch Me If You Can Reviews

September 13, 2017
Great story with a fantastic actors. Amy Adams is great and so is Leo and Martin Sheen. I didn't like Tom Hanks as much in this film, but it all worked for me.
½ September 10, 2017
Good fun movie, despite my personal dislike of DiCaprio. Ending left something to be desired.
September 1, 2017
Catch Me if You Can is an amazing true story movie with great performances from Leonardo DiCaprio, Tom Hanks and Christopher Walken! Frank Abagnale Jr played by Leonardo DiCaprio leaves his parents who get a divorce and goes off in the world on his own. He's a genius and is collecting millions of dollars from fake checks and other ways to get money. It's direction is very well done by Steven Spielberg and is a great movie to watch.
½ August 19, 2017
8/19/2017 (2): A good movie with a great cast. A very interesting story!
August 18, 2017
A movie that makes you think how really good steven Spielberg is at what he does but all in all this Is a good movie.
August 6, 2017
Goof fun movie. Maybe the intended audience required the over explaining of plot in the movie. Kept the characters real and not over displayed them to be larger than life. Acting was spot on and the tempo maintained for family fun. Thumbs up!
½ August 5, 2017
An understated film with big heart, fast pacing and very funny. With impressive performance's from Tom Hanks, Leonardo Di Caprio, and Christopher Walken.
August 5, 2017
****
'Catch Me If You Can' is stellar filmmaking from Steven Spielberg, who crafts a fun, brisk chase thriller with a surprising amount of heart and some great performances.
July 18, 2017
????????, ??? ?????? ???? ???????? ????????????? ?????????????. ??????????? ????? ????? ???????? ? ?????? ????? ?? ??????? ??????? ?????, ??? ??????? ????????? ????? ??????? ????????? ??????? ? ??????????. ??? ?? ?????? ??? ???????? ????????, ?????????? ????????? ????????, ??????????? ?????????? ? ?????? ? ?????????? ????, ??? ???????? ??? ??? ?? ???????? ???????.

??????? ???????? ???????? ??????????? ???????? ? ??? ????. ???????????, ????????, ?? ? ???? ???????? ???????, ?? ????? ????? ?????? ????????? ????? ??? ???????, ??? ???? ???? ????, ?????? ??. ? ?????, ???, ??? ? ????? ???????? ???????????. ???????????? ????? ???? ??????, ??? ??? ??? ?? ????? ????. ??????? ??? ??? ???????? ?????? ??????, ??? ??? ???????? ???????: "?????, ???????." ? ???-????, ???? ??? ????? ??? ?????, ??????? ? ?????? - ????????????????. ??????? ???? ? ????? ??????? ???????, ?? ? ????? ?????? ?????? ????????.

???????? ??????? ?????, ???????, ???? ???????? ????, ???????? ????? ??????! ??????, ????????? 30 ?????. ? ???????, ??????? ????????? ?????????? ?? ?????, ??? ?????????, ??? ??? ????, ?? ????-?????, ??? ??????? ???? ?????? ??? ???? ??????. ??????? ??????????? ???? ????, ?? ??????? ????????? ?????????, ?? ???, ????? ?????-?? ???????. ??????? ?????, ? ??? ?? ????? ????????? ????????? ??????! ? ???????? ???????? ??????????? ? 2:20, 2:30 ? ???? 3 ????, ?? ????? ??? ???? ??????? ?????????. ??? ? ????? ? ?????? ?????, ? ????? ?????? ?????????????. ??????, 8 ?? 10 ?????? ?? ?????? 1,5 ????, ????? 2, ?? ??? ? ???, ? ??????? ????????.

? ????????? ????? ???????. ? ???? ????????, ? ???? ??????????? ? ???? ????? ????? ???? ?? ?????? ?????. ??????? "????????" ??????? ???? ?? ????. ?????? ?????????? ?????????, ??????? ? ???? ????????. ??? ?? ??????? ???????, ???? ?????? ????? ?? ?????????, ??????? ?????, ????????? ?? 10, ?? ??????? ?????????? ??????????? ??? ????? ???????????. ???????, ????? ??????, ???????? ??? ????-?? ??? ???? ?????? ?????????? ? ???? ??????????.
½ July 17, 2017
A surprisingly stylish and moving picture about a good man who did some questionable things and the man who saved him.
July 16, 2017
Just brilliant...that's all I can say
July 2, 2017
Catch Me If You Can is an entertaining biopic of one of the biggest masters of bs in history. Spielberg is one of the biggest and greatest directors of our time, and with this film he plays it fairly safe. It does run pretty long and I felt like it could have been cut down shorter because there is so much in this film that can feel too redundant and sometimes unnecessary. But the film's got character and wit to it. There are some parts where it's obvious that Spielberg tries to embellish or "Hollywoodize" the movie which is fine because I get that this is a biopic. While this is Spieberg's safer film, it packs some interest and puts you in the setting of the 60s.
June 25, 2017
Cuesta creer que sea una historia real, pero es una película bien estructurada que hace admirar la audacia que puede alcanzar un hombre. Excellent work for the composer John Williams. :D
June 21, 2017
"A light-hearted and very fun romp," is what I'd write down as my DVD review tag line for "Catch Me If You Can." The performances are great, the cinematography is wonderfully dream-like, and the score is perfectly whimsical. The overall film doesn't push any boundaries, but it's a wholesome and entertaining ride.
June 19, 2017
A captivating cat-and-mouse game that takes you through the real life story of Frank Abagnale. One of my favorite Spielberg films, as well as one of my favorite films of all time.
June 19, 2017
Absolutely fantastic performance from Walken, DiCaprio and Hanks in an incredible and unbelievable story.
½ June 18, 2017
Very well done. Interesting story based on true events. I enjoyed how he learns to get around the system.
June 16, 2017
This film is phenomenal. Tom Hanks and Leonardo Dicaprio are amazing. The movie keeps you on the edge of your seat and guessing for the whole film. The soundtrack is great also. Everyone should see this film.

Rating: 10/10
June 1, 2017
an amazing true life story with 2 of my fav actors in it
½ June 1, 2017
A riveting tale with excellent performances, a memorable score, and an unbelievably-real-life tale.