Catch Me If You Can - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Catch Me If You Can Reviews

September 28, 2016
This is one of my favorite movies so far. It's so stylish, entertaining, well directed and acted. Spielberg, DiCaprio and Hanks together could not help but let out one of the most beloved films ever.
September 28, 2016
Absolutely incredible movie
September 26, 2016
DiCaprio may have won an Academy Award for his work in "The Revenant", but his role as a professional imposter in "Catch Me If You Can" is his best lead to date.
September 25, 2016
Excellent movie with DiCaprio at his best. The film introduced us to Amy Adams & Jennifer Garner. Great script.
September 25, 2016
As i expected this movie is no dissapointment, Leonardo DiCaprio and Tom Hanks have done an amazing job on this film. DiCaprio plays a Con artist who makes fake cheques to buy lots of things to his heart consent whilst a lonley Tom Hanks is an officer doing his best to catch him. Brilliant movie, can't wait to watch again.
September 18, 2016
The story of Frank Abagnale Jr. is very interesting, and with Spielberg's style and craftsmanship, he creates a fun movie with layered characters performed to perfection by DiCaprio and Hanks.
September 13, 2016
Increíble esta película, nuevamente Steven Spielberg la saca del estadio, la historia me pareció muy entretenida y con ganas de ver qu (C) va a pasar, las actuaciones son muy buenas, Tom Hanks y Leonardo DiCaprio tienen una buena relación y actuación Increíbles, toda la película está perfecta.
September 6, 2016
Steven Spielberg films are always considered some of my personal favorites of the year it was released or of all time. This is one of them. Catch Me If You Can is not just one of the year's best films, it's one of Spielberg's personal best. I fell in love with this movie, and you will too.
½ September 5, 2016
4.5/5. Really entertaining, fun, sweet, and emotional. Very strong performances all around. Another winner from Spielberg.
August 26, 2016
Thoroughly entertaining, stylized, and edge-of-the-seat engaging, Catch me if you can is the best Spielberg film to date, backed with praiseworthy performances from Dicaprio and Hanks.
½ August 19, 2016
Yet another brilliant performance from Leonardo DiCaprio. This film is entertaining from start to finish with a story that'll thrill you to say the least. Steven Spielberg delivers yet another sensational film through excellent storytelling and it's easy to love it.
August 12, 2016
Fun picture, & amazing, since it's essentially a true story. Definitely look at the extra matierials to meet the real Abagnale. Surprising A-List supporting cast in a typically crafted Spielberg entertainment. The Williams score has hints in places of Jurassic Park theme styles from a decade earlier along with nice jazz infusions.
August 10, 2016
Frank makes you feel smart just watching. You're going to want to leave your 9 to 5 and be whoever you wanna be for two hours.
August 7, 2016
This is my favorite movie for so many reasons. It's extremely entertaining, exceptionally well acted, and you always want to know what happens next.
½ August 4, 2016
Leonardo and Hanks are both incredible actors who've starred in some of the best films ever, and it was only a matter of time before they would meet. Leo is the star here, and like Al Pacino and Robert de Niro in Heat, are against each other in a cat a mouse game to get rich or go to jail. Leo does have more screen time, and he stands out as being a great actor and filling all of the interesting roles he takes up on the spot to avoid capture or make some extra bucks. Hanks character is just as good, in a less seen but respected role where he hunts down Leo. The movie does jump around a little bit, and spoils Leo's capture from the get go, however the ending is still different than we could have expected anyways, so it all turns out ok. The script is good and convincing, and Christopher Walkin's appearance as Leo's proud but sad father is nice, and he does well also. It's a non stop movie throughout, there's always something to hold your attention, not with action, but a chase, or good dialogue, an funny scene, or whatever it is it's all interesting and intriguing. Overall it's a very good movie, well done in all categories, with a good plot and story, backed by great actors, good script, and filmed very well.
July 31, 2016
Brilliant ! Keeps you thinking what next all the way !!!
July 30, 2016
Could of been good but it wasn't, I found it really boring and overlong.
July 9, 2016
This movie was amazing! It was the same amounts entertaining,enjoyable,sad and action. I loved every moment and every frame of it. The score was beautiful. The direction was on point and created an atmosphere of fun, but the script was everything! The script was something really original, really fresh and extremely exciting! Leonardo DiCaprio was just perfect for this role! He was perfect! And Tom Hanks was extremely enjoyable in his own part! "Catch Me If You Can" was a crazy cat-mouse chase, but honestly it managed to be far more than that! I loved it!
½ July 1, 2016
One of the best films from the first decade of 2000 and a fine chase between two of the finest actors.
June 29, 2016
Great story, interesting script, with Leonardo Dicaprio and Tom Hanks top notch performance, this movie is full of entertainment value.