Catch Me If You Can - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Catch Me If You Can Reviews

April 10, 2017
Zachary Tobeck Enjoyed This Movie On DVD Once When I One Time Brought It In.
March 30, 2017
The film is nearly twenty minutes too long and the story, though based on a true one, is rather thin and has a hard time knowing where to end onscreen. However, the script, and more importantly the performances, especially DiCaprio's, really shine bright and help boost this film onto the list of Spielberg's finest.
March 26, 2017
my all time favorite movie
March 20, 2017
The movie is a thrill until the very poorly executed ending.
March 13, 2017
EXCELLENT. Captivating. Di'caprio is brilliant and the story is fantastic. A must watch!
½ February 26, 2017
great movie with a great story. i really liked the dynamic between the two leads. (about 4 viewings)
½ February 25, 2017
"Catch Me If You Can" offers something you rarely see in film, fun while have the dramatic moments.
February 20, 2017
Dicaprio and Hanks are a awesome to watch in Steven Spielberg's must film!
½ February 19, 2017
An entertaining cat-and-mouse film thanks to a great cast, tight direction from Spielberg, and a polished script.
February 12, 2017
It's really difficult not to like this film. DiCaprio, Hanks and Speilberg at their best.
½ February 11, 2017
Good acting. It wasn't bad. A little long. Nothing too great.
February 3, 2017
Favourite, can watch it over and over
February 2, 2017
Featuring a one-two punch of great performances from Dicaprio and Hanks, stylish directing from Spielberg, and a John Williams soundtrack, Catch Me If You Can is an entertaining and nearly flawless film.
January 31, 2017
WHAT I LIKED: The story is definitely the marvel of this film, with plenty of thrilling twists and turns to properly make you question its reality. You're still hooked though, as both the leads are played brilliantly, and the characters are well developed by their actors and Spielberg alike.
WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE: Is it just too much for one film to handle?
VERDICT: An entertaining, occasionally gripping and down-right unbelievable film that packs a big punch. Maybe just too much punch.
January 26, 2017
'You can't make this stuff up' comes to mind when I think back on watching this movie. Incredible and heartwarming, 'Catch Me If You Can' is an amazing ride.
½ January 21, 2017
how'd you cheat on the bar?
January 14, 2017
Well done, entertaining and good acting
January 14, 2017
This truly is my favourite movie of all time. It has every possible thing I love about movies; the cast is fantastic, I love the end chemistry between Tom Hanks' and Leonardo Dicapro's characters, Spielberg's direction is some of the best I've ever seen (and I don't usually love Spielberg movies). How this movie didn't win everything it was nominated for I will never know, I also truly believe Dicaprio's performance in this movie was oscar-worthy and he wasn't even nominated for this one. Seriously, if you haven't seen this movie you need to, it's fantastic
January 8, 2017
Another excellent DiCaprio and Hanks film. The film is based on a fantastic true story deserving to be told. As usual, DiCaprio is brilliant in the lead role. Well produced, written and acted. Non-stop action and flow to the plot. You will not be disappointed watching this movie.
½ December 18, 2016
7/10 - An enjoyable ride to say the least.