Catch Me If You Can - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Catch Me If You Can Reviews

July 18, 2017
????????, ??? ?????? ???? ???????? ????????????? ?????????????. ??????????? ????? ????? ???????? ? ?????? ????? ?? ??????? ??????? ?????, ??? ??????? ????????? ????? ??????? ????????? ??????? ? ??????????. ??? ?? ?????? ??? ???????? ????????, ?????????? ????????? ????????, ??????????? ?????????? ? ?????? ? ?????????? ????, ??? ???????? ??? ??? ?? ???????? ???????.

??????? ???????? ???????? ??????????? ???????? ? ??? ????. ???????????, ????????, ?? ? ???? ???????? ???????, ?? ????? ????? ?????? ????????? ????? ??? ???????, ??? ???? ???? ????, ?????? ??. ? ?????, ???, ??? ? ????? ???????? ???????????. ???????????? ????? ???? ??????, ??? ??? ??? ?? ????? ????. ??????? ??? ??? ???????? ?????? ??????, ??? ??? ???????? ???????: "?????, ???????." ? ???-????, ???? ??? ????? ??? ?????, ??????? ? ?????? - ????????????????. ??????? ???? ? ????? ??????? ???????, ?? ? ????? ?????? ?????? ????????.

???????? ??????? ?????, ???????, ???? ???????? ????, ???????? ????? ??????! ??????, ????????? 30 ?????. ? ???????, ??????? ????????? ?????????? ?? ?????, ??? ?????????, ??? ??? ????, ?? ????-?????, ??? ??????? ???? ?????? ??? ???? ??????. ??????? ??????????? ???? ????, ?? ??????? ????????? ?????????, ?? ???, ????? ?????-?? ???????. ??????? ?????, ? ??? ?? ????? ????????? ????????? ??????! ? ???????? ???????? ??????????? ? 2:20, 2:30 ? ???? 3 ????, ?? ????? ??? ???? ??????? ?????????. ??? ? ????? ? ?????? ?????, ? ????? ?????? ?????????????. ??????, 8 ?? 10 ?????? ?? ?????? 1,5 ????, ????? 2, ?? ??? ? ???, ? ??????? ????????.

? ????????? ????? ???????. ? ???? ????????, ? ???? ??????????? ? ???? ????? ????? ???? ?? ?????? ?????. ??????? "????????" ??????? ???? ?? ????. ?????? ?????????? ?????????, ??????? ? ???? ????????. ??? ?? ??????? ???????, ???? ?????? ????? ?? ?????????, ??????? ?????, ????????? ?? 10, ?? ??????? ?????????? ??????????? ??? ????? ???????????. ???????, ????? ??????, ???????? ??? ????-?? ??? ???? ?????? ?????????? ? ???? ??????????.
½ July 17, 2017
A surprisingly stylish and moving picture about a good man who did some questionable things and the man who saved him.
July 16, 2017
Just brilliant...that's all I can say
July 2, 2017
Catch Me If You Can is an entertaining biopic of one of the biggest masters of bs in history. Spielberg is one of the biggest and greatest directors of our time, and with this film he plays it fairly safe. It does run pretty long and I felt like it could have been cut down shorter because there is so much in this film that can feel too redundant and sometimes unnecessary. But the film's got character and wit to it. There are some parts where it's obvious that Spielberg tries to embellish or "Hollywoodize" the movie which is fine because I get that this is a biopic. While this is Spieberg's safer film, it packs some interest and puts you in the setting of the 60s.
June 25, 2017
Cuesta creer que sea una historia real, pero es una película bien estructurada que hace admirar la audacia que puede alcanzar un hombre. Excellent work for the composer John Williams. :D
June 21, 2017
"A light-hearted and very fun romp," is what I'd write down as my DVD review tag line for "Catch Me If You Can." The performances are great, the cinematography is wonderfully dream-like, and the score is perfectly whimsical. The overall film doesn't push any boundaries, but it's a wholesome and entertaining ride.
June 19, 2017
A captivating cat-and-mouse game that takes you through the real life story of Frank Abagnale. One of my favorite Spielberg films, as well as one of my favorite films of all time.
June 19, 2017
Absolutely fantastic performance from Walken, DiCaprio and Hanks in an incredible and unbelievable story.
½ June 18, 2017
Very well done. Interesting story based on true events. I enjoyed how he learns to get around the system.
June 16, 2017
This film is phenomenal. Tom Hanks and Leonardo Dicaprio are amazing. The movie keeps you on the edge of your seat and guessing for the whole film. The soundtrack is great also. Everyone should see this film.

Rating: 10/10
June 1, 2017
an amazing true life story with 2 of my fav actors in it
½ June 1, 2017
A riveting tale with excellent performances, a memorable score, and an unbelievably-real-life tale.
½ May 31, 2017
Spielberg's "Catch Me If You Can" is a truly great biographical picture. I was fascinated by this story from the second it started and was invested for the entire movie. It is entertaining and the actors deliver some top notch performances. I found both of the leads to be likable in different ways and I really didn't know who to root for because I saw where they were coming from. All of the supporting performances are great too and there isn't a weak link in sight. The movie has a unique style to it and that's partially due to the unique and enjoyable score. I do feel that at times it becomes just a little bit repetitive but I certainly was never bored by it. It's a fun chase movie that ultimately ends up being really interesting and compelling.
½ May 28, 2017
Catch Me If You Can may fly by if you do not strap yourself in. The Film feels dense enough to merit a determined viewer who can remain focused throughout it's bumpy pacing.
May 14, 2017
Steven Spielberg is back at it again. This time he throws Leonardo DiCaprio in the mix. Leo plays Frank Abagnale Jr. the real life con man. The film is extremely interesting because you truly wonder how this man pulled off the things that he did. Leo plays Frank brilliantly. Tom Hanks plays the FBI agent that is tracking him down and he is amazing as well. The movie is made extremely well and really runs on the chemistry between Leonardo DiCaprio and Tom Hanks. This film will have you smiling and laughing the entire time, it is truly an amazing story.
May 11, 2017
Quite an enjoyable watch (I don't know how this one passed me by for so long - Leo is so young - albeit likely not as young as his character), and rather mesmerizing to see how one could work the system, at least before modern technology. Baby-faced, braces-laden Amy Adams is totally bonkers!
April 27, 2017
One of my favorite movies. Great acting, great story.
April 10, 2017
Zachary Tobeck Enjoyed This Movie On DVD Once When I One Time Brought It In.
March 30, 2017
The film is nearly twenty minutes too long and the story, though based on a true one, is rather thin and has a hard time knowing where to end onscreen. However, the script, and more importantly the performances, especially DiCaprio's, really shine bright and help boost this film onto the list of Spielberg's finest.
March 26, 2017
my all time favorite movie