Clinical Reviews

• 1d ago

Start out a bit slow. You think the ending will be predictable and it seems to be going that way, but the last 20 minutes really pulls it together and makes for a creepy ending.

• May 06, 2019

Well, that was something!

Well, that was something!

• Jan 22, 2019

If Netflix's purpose is to be hated, it's obtaining it perfectly. (Mauro Lanari)

• Jan 01, 2019

While it had potential, the final result is a bit of a flop. There were good moments of shock, but (spoiler alert!) the characters are never fleshed out, so when, for example, Clara and Terry die, the viewer really doesn't care! The plot was shaky, characters dislikable and ending just confusing.

• Sep 16, 2018

It surprised me. I was bored watching the beginning because I was already prepared for what I thought was going to be a truly predictable plot twist. So, I was surprised when the plot twist occurred and it wasn't what I expected. Perked up after that. I would say the ending should have been fleshed out a little more though. It just left us hanging. And wasn't one of those interpret the ending storyline.

• Aug 25, 2018

It was way too much gore. The action was almost bearable if it wasn't for the amount of blood that was unescassary.

• Aug 25, 2018

Complete garbage. Dont waste your time

Complete garbage. Dont waste your time

• Jul 28, 2018

Interesting movie for a movie night with friends .

Interesting movie for a movie night with friends .

• Mar 22, 2018

Bit slow in parts although good acting . Not the best horror but I’ve seen worse

• Feb 21, 2018

Yet another "clinical" film that doesn't bother to get the medical facts and terminology straight. I can't enjoy the movie when she mispronounces a medication and basically reads a typo that somehow got cleared, all in the first line of dialogue. I can't even finish the damn thing. I've worked in psych and I love psych movies but I cringe to think what they've mangled throughout.