A Clockwork Orange - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

A Clockwork Orange Reviews

September 16, 2017
This is a must see movie
September 3, 2017
I believe this could very possibly be, the best film to, well, be.
August 28, 2017
Masterfully shoot, superbly adapted from Anthony Burgess iconic novel, and directed with a conserved skill, Stanley Kubrick masterpiece is a crude, visceral and, at times, humorous take on a complex concept, in regards of human nature and moral, approached in a unique way thanks, for the most part, to Malcolm McDowell's terrific portrayal as Alex, which, along the film's iconic moments, is just as memorable as great films oddly are.
August 27, 2017
Incredible. Shocking. Unforgettable. *Great Movie
August 27, 2017
Stanley Kubrick strikes again
½ August 23, 2017
A clockwork orange is by far the weirdest movie I've ever seen and the most controversial. But that still doesn't hold the fact that this is a great movie with excellent film making
½ August 22, 2017
Puntaje Original: 7.0

Parcialmente perturbadora y una magistral visión a lo más visceral de la psicología humana y la sociedad. Una distópica obra maestra.
August 18, 2017
I Like Graphic Violence, Swearing, Sex And Nudity In Movies.
½ August 10, 2017
This dystopian crime film is disturbing, strange, and weird. It is also a very violent and sexual black comedy. There were some entertaining and involving sections, though other parts seemed a bit flat. Considered to be one of the best films of all time and one of the top ten science fiction films of all time. AAN 1001
½ July 26, 2017
Kubrick's own interpretation of violence is visionary and timeless. One of the best futuristic movies of all time.
July 20, 2017
It's an excellent movie, with a good idea for a story behind it. While I think it's one of the best by film master Stanley Kubrick, I still find this movie a little hard to watch again, particularly due to it's cold and psychotic tone with a few extremely uncomfortable scenes.
July 20, 2017
Stanley Kubrick was a director who definitely knew how to make a movie! After he surprised me with his masterpiece film The Shining , I started watching A Clockwork Orange, another one of his popular and well-known films and I was completely surprised. I have never in my life seen a movie that took its time to be so creative and entertaining. A Clockwork Orange is definitely an in your face surprise for all audiences and it's a must see Kubrick film. Stanley Kubrick, you are a genius my friend.
July 11, 2017
One of the greatest films ever made by the greatest director of all time. A truly weird and beautiful work of art.
June 24, 2017
Darkly futuristic and funny, violent, provocative and colorful, "A Clockwork Orange" is a (based-on-book) original Kubrick's tale like no other. Very few movies are so inteligent like this one, it has on Alex's character arc one of the most "realistic" future personalities than can exist, at least for me as a moviegoer: Not everyone can believe in either this future universe, but it's a hell lot of fun for everybody, eespecially if you like artistic violence.
June 9, 2017
This was a film that I've seen a couple times before, so I was pleased to dig into a cheaply purchased Stanley Kubrick boxset and give it another day in court, since it's been awhile.

The use of violence as a salve for boredom, violence as a curative for crime, hell, the lack of any easy answers, all of it makes this an intriguing film, and once you're thoroughly enmeshed in the language and style of it all.

Recommended.
June 3, 2017
A Clockwork Orange is a superb movie. With its sharp satire and highly explicit violence, it manages to convey a highly thought-provoking message on personality and will. In my opinion, Kubrick's finest. Masterpiece
May 29, 2017
Clockwork orange is set in a future london following in the footsteps of Alex a young man who has as pastime practicing the so-called ultraviolence with his gang. After being betrayed by his friends and captured by the police he is subjugated to a treatment to end his violent urges So he is subjugated by the crimes themselves. The film is picicodelico and has a whole constrate of colors and costumes that creates a sophisticated climate for the film, the character alex is very well characterized in its brutality and sophistication, even knowing the acts committed by It is almost impossible not to create a bond with the character and not feel sorry for him in events during the film, the direction is perfect knowing to make use of available resources very well (SPOILER: in the scene of the rape there is no use of cuts in So that the camera's presage is evident and after a while it makes the viewer feel immersed in the scene, the brutality is strengthened with small tricks with The other scene is where Alex knocks out two men of his gang in this scene is used the slow camera to the sound of classical music in another perspective there is a scene where he **** two women and acceleration is used. SPOILER). In general the direction is perfect the main character has all the characteristics of a good anti-hero segmented beethoven music is perfect and the plot is very well told.note 100
May 17, 2017
One of the few movies that matches the heights of the book. Possibly my all time favourite.
May 17, 2017
Weird very weird. An alright film though
½ May 4, 2017
Unapologetically violent and brilliantly directed. I can't listen to "Singin' In The Rain" now without thinking of this.
Visually innovative, cynical, wonderfully darkly comic satire. It gets inside your head and takes up residence. It's powerful imagery and statements stay with you, and it asks you questions, to which some of the answers aren't nice to think about.