Cocoon - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Cocoon Reviews

September 17, 2017
Most of the movie is a chessy montage of the old people feeling better. Pretty lame movie
September 4, 2017
Cute overall, but the ending dragged on.
½ August 26, 2017
Watchable and not a complete waste of time.
August 21, 2017
One of the best movies. Yes, the special effects aren't what they are now (it's old....cmon!) but the acting is stellar. I love every one of the old folk..and the young. Remember this movie (and cocoon 2) when I was a kid and still love it as an adult....maybe even more so.
August 5, 2017
Slower than I remembered.
½ August 1, 2017
Too sentimental and corny for me. Just not my taste.
½ May 1, 2017
A very good film for a fantasy theme.
½ April 14, 2017
This movie is both haunting and sad.
April 10, 2017
First time I see kind aliens in the movie
April 9, 2017
Very smart, funny, and touching. It's much less Mars Attacks! and much more Close Encounters. Interesting characters and story.
½ March 22, 2017
A feel good movie about aging filled with too much of sentimentality. But it's charming in its own way.
February 5, 2017
I find myself wanting to watch this movie every couple of years. I always had a soft spot for it. I think it is a very good sci-fi movie and one that should be seen by newer generations of people. I highly recommend it to sci-fi fans.
½ January 6, 2017
Entertaining film about a group of elderly folks in an old age home who find the fountain of youth next door in a pool with alien pods in it. Still get reminded of Quaker Oats when I see Wilford Brimley.
½ November 21, 2016
the cure for growing old
½ August 17, 2016
Old geezers find alien pods that restores youth in this unbalanced sci-fi drama.
August 7, 2016
Old people go to a place where they no longer age. This movie basically says you ride a spaceship to heaven.
March 16, 2016
The old people in this movie are funny to watch but the movie itself is kinda blah
January 20, 2016
Not too excited about this, when saw it in theater.
½ October 26, 2015
Old people go to space.
½ September 22, 2015
Some of the goofier sci-fi elements are played too straight and too frequently to allow the beauty of the film to truly resonate.