Dalida Reviews

• Carlos M Super Reviewer
    Apr 02, 2018

The impeccable direction, dynamic editing and magnetic performance by the stunning Sveva Alviti compensate for a script that deserved a bit more polishing, even though it is efficient in the way it uses Dalida's songs to organically comment on episodes of the character's tragic life.

• Mar 06, 2017

My mom being a bit of a fan, i surprised her one day after lunch and told her to grab her bag and off we went to watch the movie. First of all the film is very well shot, superbly photographed and designed, the colors, the locations and various others little details have been thoroughly crafted to create a unique world. Narrating the life and rise to fame of an iconic woman of the french repertoire. It's at times very dramatic and quite graphic but most of the time it's very enthralling and fascinating. Fan or not of the singer, one must salute the performances of Sveva Alvatti in the lead, supported by the immensely talented Riccardo Scamarcio as her protective brother. In the end it all worked out, my mom was overjoyed and we had a terrific, mother/son afternoon... what more can u ask?

• Feb 17, 2017

This is the old format of how a biopic being made.

This is the old format of how a biopic being made.