Dil Dhadakne Do Reviews

• Dec 30, 2019

Absolutely fantastic, love the story and the acting.

Absolutely fantastic, love the story and the acting.

• Dec 22, 2019

Taking Indian audience for granted

Taking Indian audience for granted

• Sep 18, 2019

Was disappointed as Zoya Akhtar's movies are usually worth our time. But this one was spoiled with a bad and messy ending. Worth watching for the acting, especially by Priyanka and Ranveer.

• Jul 12, 2017

I think as a whole it is decent family drama with some good performances and a passable storyline. I think the message is very obvious and an ending that is pretty predictable. I still enjoyed some of the humorous and dramatic moments in the movie and it definitely wrapped up nicely. I think it's fine for a one time watch but it's too long and not compelling enough to warrant multiple viewings.

• Apr 12, 2017

Life on a Cruise!! <3

Life on a Cruise!! <3

• Aug 22, 2016

Dil Dhadakne Do is a great entertainer about a dysfunctional Punjabi family and about relationships themselves.

• Feb 29, 2016

Trials and tribulations of the Indian super rich, with an intersting combination of a progressive script (sometimes trying too hard to point out the gender issues in South Asia) and glossy production values, not to mention some big stars. Flags at time due to it running close to three hours, but entertaining (though the conclusion tries to emulate the old school Hollywood screwball comedies, with mixed results).

• Jan 22, 2016

A meaningful Bollywood movie

A meaningful Bollywood movie

• Dec 29, 2015

A tad too many characters to hold things together. Shefali shah speaks volumes with her eyes. Matchmaking is core to Bollywood and this movie keeps to the same spirit. There are genuine moments and thoughts to watch out for.

• Dec 28, 2015

This movie is insane in the best way possible. So funny and entertaining, honestly a really good watch. Its unrealisticbecause its all happening one cruise ship but this weird chemistry between the jodis is perfect :D