Disaster Movie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Disaster Movie Reviews

September 21, 2017
This Movie Is Really So Really Fucking Really Awful As A Fucking Piece Of Fucking Dog Shit!
July 25, 2017
its a great movie if your in it for a laugh
July 2, 2017
The best scene was with the Chipmunks :)
½ June 14, 2017
The fact that Kim Kardashian is part of the main cast tells you everything you need to know. If this directors are allowed to make this piles of garbage I should be allowed to make my fan DC Comics films. Such injustice. Nevertheless, this movie has the most accurate title of all time that tells you what this movie is.
May 31, 2017
This is the worst movie I've ever seen it wasn't no were near funny. The movie was basically and hour long parody of other movies.
May 28, 2017
The biggest question on my mind is what was the ONE critic who actually liked this garbage fire of a movie smoking????
½ April 29, 2017
terrible film. it is a disaster.
March 14, 2017
Really really good movie!big laugh
March 11, 2017
Well, the title already did the review for me! so I'll? give it a star for making my job easier
February 14, 2017
Disaster Movie is very fucking BADDEST ever. It's ruined x men Alien Planet of the apes Rocky Apocalypse Now Pulp Fitction Seven fight club The Godfather Die Hard Full Metal Jacket A Clockwork Orange Gladiator and More! I'm giving at 0% FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
January 29, 2017
I am convinced that Aaron Seltzer and Jason Friedberg are trying to kill the spoof genre, and perhaps all of comedy.
½ January 17, 2017
Ohhhhhh boy what a disaster of a movie horrible story annoying characters dull performances and unbareable humor
January 9, 2017
Good movie I've seen better but it brings out lots of laughter
January 7, 2017
If only there was a 0 star rating. Seriously, this is one of the worst movies I have ever seen. I think that's all I need to say.
½ January 2, 2017
The lowest you can get with a movie;Disaster "Movie" is a waste of time,money,and oxygen
½ December 18, 2016
A Ridiculous, stupid movie, hence from the title name "DISASTER movie" with hardly laughable. Definitely a waste of your time, don't see it.
½ October 1, 2016
Who ever is seeing these films should be put in jail.
September 18, 2016
Honestly this movie was complete shit. On my birthday I had some friends over. I very much did not want to watch this movie as the trailer looked shit and the reviews spoke for themselves. I watched it and honestly, now I hate my friends. This movie was so utterly shit and unfunny that I would rather watch, well to be honest, anything, utterly anything else. Do not waste your life watching this movie.
September 7, 2016
I don't think that Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer's "Disaster Movie" is good, it's absolute trash but it's so bad that it's so good. -3/5 stars
August 27, 2016
I mean, at least it lives up to its title..