Disaster Movie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Disaster Movie Reviews

January 9, 2017
Good movie I've seen better but it brings out lots of laughter
January 7, 2017
If only there was a 0 star rating. Seriously, this is one of the worst movies I have ever seen. I think that's all I need to say.
½ January 2, 2017
The lowest you can get with a movie;Disaster "Movie" is a waste of time,money,and oxygen
½ December 18, 2016
A Ridiculous, stupid movie, hence from the title name "DISASTER movie" with hardly laughable. Definitely a waste of your time, don't see it.
½ October 30, 2016
I am convinced that Aaron Seltzer and Jason Friedberg are trying to kill the spoof genre, and perhaps all of comedy.
½ October 1, 2016
Who ever is seeing these films should be put in jail.
September 18, 2016
Honestly this movie was complete shit. On my birthday I had some friends over. I very much did not want to watch this movie as the trailer looked shit and the reviews spoke for themselves. I watched it and honestly, now I hate my friends. This movie was so utterly shit and unfunny that I would rather watch, well to be honest, anything, utterly anything else. Do not waste your life watching this movie.
September 7, 2016
I don't think that Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer's "Disaster Movie" is good, it's absolute trash but it's so bad that it's so good. -3/5 stars
August 27, 2016
I mean, at least it lives up to its title..
½ August 15, 2016
Easily the worst film I have ever seen that wasn't helmed by a female director. I am usually very picky when it comes to selecting movies to watch, hence my usually high satisfaction as a cinephile. I can't believe I wasted my time on this vile piece of garbage and that this ever saw a cinematic release when there MUST be thousands...NO, millions, of better things that could have been made instead. The Lumiere brothers must be rolling in their graves at how cinema has been travestied.

My only regret other than my time wasted and the scar on my brain from having watched it is the fact that unlike Metacritic, on Rotten Tomatoes I can't give it a zero rating. Or a negative, for that matter! =)
½ July 25, 2016
I can't believe I'm watching this atrocious and obnoxious film.
This is absolutely a knockoff to better popular movies,
These 2 Directors Named Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer needs to either stop making parody films or make films in general.
Fuck Disaster Movie!
I Hate Everything, Hulk Acting Stupid, Iron Man Also Acting Stupid, Amy Winehouse being a slut, Indiana Jones being a short fucking midget, Enchanted Ruining everybody's childhood and the cancer of anti drug movies.
Sitting through this piece of Shit makes you never watch movies ever again, Watching this awful Abomination makes you wanna throw something at the screen, Aaron and Jason should not be allowed to make any more of these awful and atrocious films, They're filmmaking is what toddlers would create.

Score: 0/10
½ July 12, 2016
to me this movie seems to be ok but It lacks I'm some parts this movie could have been better if they push the story and push it to the limit instead of having a story nearly makes no sense I feel this movie had a great idea just expand on it to make it better
½ June 26, 2016
Just like the movie's name, this movie falls short being a disaster. Also when the poster said our favorite movies will be destroyed, actually it's more like this movie destroyed itself by being stupid.
May 27, 2016
At least the name of the movie is fitting
May 25, 2016
I love the chipmunks part, sorry
½ May 9, 2016
Un desastre de película, literalmente hablando.
April 10, 2016
Funny and amusing; why hate on this when you can hate on worse movies?
½ March 22, 2016
worst movie i have ever seen in my god dammmmmmm mmmmnlife
February 25, 2016