Don't Knock Twice Reviews

• May 21, 2020

It was confusing at times (silly that the demon hell has cages! Like who built them? Lol)but the end was like yikes! It kept my attention..Also Lucy Boynton and the Battle Star Galactica star, who played her mom, (sorry forgot the actresses name--Sackoff?) were well cast and it was really atmospheric and filmed in neat spots! It's a Welsh production!

• Apr 03, 2020

At first glances you may think it's another corney horror film, in fact it's quite the opposite. A strong story line, shrouded in mystery and enough jump scares to Merit horror. I enjoyed and recommend this film.

• Mar 29, 2020

Possibly one of the most dull, baffling, and unsatisfying movies I have ever seen in my entire life. The only redeeming factor was the relationship between the mother and daughter, but that was hardly expanded upon. The entire time I was lost and it felt like nothing was happening and yet far too much was happening at the same time. The entire movie felt like it was a last minute decision.

• Dec 31, 2019

It was cool idea, fell asleep halfway through, the ending was a twist, it was kinda cool. 5/10

• Dec 19, 2019

Acting was not overly great. Neither was the movie's quick dive into the story. The audience didn't even care about the character's yet! Cool twist but that doesn't redeem all the other blunders. Not really worth watching.

• Nov 03, 2019

It was pretty boring throughout...picked up in the end, but by then it was too late.

• Oct 27, 2019

I don't know why people don't like it the ending was awesome.

I don't know why people don't like it the ending was awesome.

• Oct 26, 2019

Decent horror, good production with some good scares. A few pacing issues (especially towards the end) but overall one of the better horrors in recent years

• Oct 12, 2019

I would rather watch paint peel. it is bringing up the rear as worst horror movie for me in my quest to watch horror movies everyday until Halloween

• Jul 13, 2019