Female Trouble Reviews

• Barton
    Nov 04, 2019

Thx Central Cinema. Great night!

Thx Central Cinema. Great night!

• Aug 08, 2019

Strictly for divine fans.

Strictly for divine fans.

• Jul 19, 2019

Good Ol John Waters trash

Good Ol John Waters trash

• Carlos M Super Reviewer
    Aug 20, 2018

While this revolting film is daring, funny and provocative for quite some time, soon it becomes insufferable with a bunch of people shrieking around without end and yelling at each other for much longer than our patience can take (hell, of course, this is John Waters).

• May 18, 2018

This movie is not for everyone, okay? It's sleazy and gross and in bad taste and it made a friend of mine cry (don't feel bad, she's nuts) but it's got some of the best jokes out of all of John Waters' films. I mean, if you got a screwed up sense of humour then there are some solid belly laughs waiting for you here. The only problem is it tends to drag a parts and loses momentum about 40 minutes towards the end. Still, I'd recommend it over Waters' extreme flicks or his 1980-2000's 'Waters Lite' period.

• Apr 28, 2018

another funny waste of time movie from john waters band of freaks

another funny waste of time movie from john waters band of freaks

• Mar 23, 2018

Female Trouble is a very funny, occasionally shocking movie that is elevated by Divine's performance and Waters's endlessly quirky script.

• Oct 25, 2017

An acquired taste, but a great film.

An acquired taste, but a great film.

• Aug 27, 2016

Before Rupaul, there was.... Divine! Interesting and surrealistic.

Before Rupaul, there was.... Divine! Interesting and surrealistic.

• Jul 01, 2016

The next trash piece John Waters serves us after his unusual success of Pink Flamingo's in 1972. Divine this time round is her usual vile self. This time round she joins a salon to become a model while commuting crimes (supposedly that is sexier...go figure). The plot is back seat to the graphic humor & sick dialogue. No doubt will appeal to fans of John Waters & is definitely trashy. Has a few funny lines but really is bad taste.