Firelight Reviews

• Aug 27, 2020

I absolutely loved this movie. It was a beautiful period drama with plenty of emotion. Highly recommended!

• Jun 18, 2020

I was intrigued, but it was a little creepy. Not scary creepy.

I was intrigued, but it was a little creepy. Not scary creepy.

• May 20, 2020

Beautiful and romantic

Beautiful and romantic

• Dec 15, 2017

Men are not going to like this very romantic movie. I loved it.

Men are not going to like this very romantic movie. I loved it.

• Jun 26, 2015

Love this film. Yes, it is a classic fantasy of "lord marries the nanny" but truly worthy escapism on a rainy afternoon.

• Feb 16, 2015

I loved Stephen Dillane's character and performance.

I loved Stephen Dillane's character and performance.

• Dec 26, 2014

This movie is gripping right from the beginning. Stephen Dillane and Sophie Marceau in front of the firelight ! Man Hot ! What a love scene ! Such a great movie.

• Mar 11, 2013

Aside from the beautiful cinematography, there was nothing much going. The whole premise of the film is flawed and the chemistry between Sophie Marceau and Stephen Dillane did not bring it to life

• Jan 01, 2013

real actors lovely movie

real actors lovely movie

• Sep 29, 2012

A pen-ultimate chick-flick for costume drama romance lovers, this film is visually stunning and the locations beautiful. The little house in the middle of the lake is like something out of a dream. This movie is especially for those whose favorite book is Jane Eyre. To Jeffrey M. Anderson, your critic who found this so boring, I will explain why you find it so--YOU ARE A MALE WHO CAN'T RELATE TO WOMEN'S INTERESTS IN LIFE! If you don't understand women's films, don't review them, in the interest of fairness.