First Love (Hatsukoi) Reviews

• Mar 31, 2020

I really love this movie filled with entertainment from start to end every frame is beautiful even you don't the language you will enjoy it

• Mar 28, 2020

Pretty good entertaining movie. I’ve been pushing this movie off for 2 years now and the wait is over and man I’m glad I didn’t want ten years to watch this movie because I would’ve been disappointed.

• Mar 07, 2020

I guess I do have a favorite director

I guess I do have a favorite director

• Mar 02, 2020

Don't know what the hype is all about. No pretense of a real story, just everyone killing everyone else.

• Mar 02, 2020

Amazing movie, action, love, comedy all in one and the actors were awesome especially Shota Sometani

• Mar 01, 2020

この映画は闇鍋であるが、最終的には檸檬がよく効いたフランス料理になる。

この映画は闇鍋であるが、最終的には檸檬がよく効いたフランス料理になる。

• Feb 26, 2020

Funny and heartwarming, a fairytale feeling thriller gangster movie romance. Like it!

• Feb 24, 2020

A bit all over the place, with too many characters and fights, but pretty entertaining and with some funny scenes. There are worse ways to spend two hours.

• Feb 21, 2020

It's a bit hard to follow without distraction, but the blend of genres pays off week to provide a thrillingly fun and empathetic adventure.

• Feb 17, 2020

A really fun movie to watch from Takashi Miike, the very Tarantino like violence is entertaining and keeps you cheering for the main characters to escape this brilliant hilarious mess of a situation.