Fun Mom Dinner Reviews

• May 25, 2019

I Loved the Movie. 😊

I Loved the Movie. 😊

• Apr 28, 2019

So unimpressive, uninteresting, unintelligent and unbelievable. Every minute was a drag. The story is plain Jane (without offending Janes) Characters are annoying and the lack of decent quality jokes was mind numbing. I expected so much more from the exciting cast members. Definitely been left with the short straw. Fun Mom Dinner was anything but fun.

• Mar 17, 2019

Awful. A diner for trannys. Social degradation 101

Awful. A diner for trannys. Social degradation 101

• Jesse O Super Reviewer
    Feb 19, 2019

If you want to read the review I wrote for this, go to letterboxd.com/HankIsDead514. I can no longer post long reviews on here and I'm not writing two separate reviews for the same movie.

• Feb 01, 2019

BAD Copy of Moms Night Out. I watched it for Bridget Everett. She was the shinning star. Everyone else was awkward. There was no good chemistry between any of the characters.

• Dec 14, 2018

So funny and relatable to mom's who grew up in the 80's end 90's!!

So funny and relatable to mom's who grew up in the 80's end 90's!!

• Sep 15, 2018

mmm it was fine. i didn't love it. or care to finish watching it.

mmm it was fine. i didn't love it. or care to finish watching it.

• Sep 10, 2018

there was nothing 'fun' about this movie. it was fucking boring and a complete waste of my time...

• Aug 22, 2018

An amazing story of women proving they can have fun and be more than just "moms". It's not just a movie for moms though it's a great film for everyone. Plus who does love a perfect Jake Ryan moment.

• Jun 25, 2018

This film was only made because it was written by Paul Rudd's wife. Nepotism at its fucking finest.