Gaeulro (Trace of Love) Reviews

• Mar 12, 2010

sad, quiet, but beautiful. I would like to watch it again :)

sad, quiet, but beautiful. I would like to watch it again :)

• Oct 21, 2009

I loved this movie..

I loved this movie..

• Jan 11, 2009

Enjoyed very much, sad story told with beautiful scenery and very little music.

Enjoyed very much, sad story told with beautiful scenery and very little music.

• Nov 22, 2008

a better synopsis would be: girl who loves guy very much dies when the building collapsed. guy goes on a journey, following the memories of girl. the journey helps the guy to get healed mentally, emotionally, and meets a new girl who understands how the guy and girl felt for each other. <------ a very apt scene the road seems to be newly paved. memories from the old road are probably buried under it. guess people will pass this new road embracing those memories. hope more wonderful things happen here------->

• Mar 13, 2008

it's a sad movie, no one want this happened on himself, even you can following your love's footstep touring around.

• Jan 06, 2008

Pretty much cliched, nothing we haven't seen before Although it has few good moments. a boyfriend that goes on a hike according to his late girlfriend diary.

• Jan 01, 2008

I heard this is a true story on the part that a department store really has collapsed in Korea.

• Dec 19, 2007

This movie was surprisingly good. After watching many Korean romantic movies I became bored but this movie is worth watching. One of the main advantages of the movie is that it has many scenes without music. Usually movie creators use too much music. In this movie you can see that silent scenes are often much better.

• Dec 18, 2007

based on sampoong mall tragedy in 1995,

based on sampoong mall tragedy in 1995,

• Nov 14, 2007

I love romantic movies! Storyline was good, also I liked the lead actor and actress.